• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Old usernames?

I remember your DMFA dook-pancake avatar and I'm pretty sure your name was like Blitz or something.

I was Fyxwiq or something forever ago. Like, 2004 ago.

Blitz? You sure that's her? That's not the name I remember, unless she actually had two embarrassing names she wishes people would forget.

I've been Ruby since I joined, although I did consider choosing Sapphire instead. How different the world might have been.

I've always been Arylett Dawnsborough, since I first joined this place.

Although briefly, due to complaints of my name being too long, I changed it to just Arylett. After the forums crashed though, I decided that I felt like something was missing without the "Dawnsborough," so I reinstated it back. (I still use Arylett in places where Arylett Dawnsborough is too long or where they make you use an underscore for more than one word though.) I had a thought of changing it to Arylett Charnoa one time too, but... Dawnsborough had grown on me, so I canceled the request before it ever happened. It's really odd for me to keep a name for so long... nearly three years or so. I used to change my names obsessively in other places, but I guess I've found one I'm really satisfied with.

Last edited:
...green was oreos?

Anyways, Mewtwo is the only name I use on TCoD. Everywhere else, I'm Mystarious.

No, I still do! But you posted some guide on how not to get your ass kicked on the forums and I loved it so much~

Also, you were the first mod I saw around for a while, and thus you were the first to have a halo of awesomeness in my weird perceptions. x3 I was a nooblet back then, though. Don't worry, you're still awesome and looked up to.

When I first joined about 5 or so years ago, I was Meche, then I quickly turned that to Mercedes. (I wasn't very original back then, now that I think about it) And then I got bored of that name so I changed it to Mercy.

Back before the forums asploded, I changed my name a few times. There were others, but all I remember are:

Dusk 'till Dawn - Not sure why.
Hysterical Markku - One of my more common names, I use variations of it almost everywhere.
Calyx - Pretty cool name that I saw on some webpage. Can't remember.

Then when the forums came back I was known as Markku V, and now I'm Manic Fame. :D

Blitz? You sure that's her? That's not the name I remember, unless she actually had two embarrassing names she wishes people would forget.

Oh are you thinking of that other, alliterative name? SomethingSonata? I think? I know she had one and Sireafi had one and at least one of them was a Sonata...

EDIT: No, it was SolarSerenade, and that one was Sireafi. Umm.
EDIT2: Ancient #tcod logs point to Midnight having been LunarLullaby.

Uh, I was Flora and Ashes until recently, changed it since it was a bit too long and plus it sorta reminded me of my semi-noobish days (oh good god) That's...the only username I've ever used here.

The only one I ever remember using here was Wind of Darkness for a month when I first joined before the crash. I changed it to this and never bothered changing it again.

I....I changed my name so often when I was younger.

The only two names I can remember from back then are The Ninja Pikachu and One Winged Kitten.

But Flareth is now how I go, will probably not change anytime soon.

I had my orignal username *witheld because I hate it*

then Brock for the Anime thing.

Now Hidan because he is awesome and I have nothing else to change to.

Brock was a good name for me though, I liked it alot.

I signed up as ShinyPorygon waaaaay before the forum asploded, then changed it to FullMetal. Then I became *lacks cookies* due to the "Post here and and admin will change your username to something random" thread a while back. The "Cookies" bit stick, and when I could change it back, I became Full Metal Cookies. I stayed that for 2-3 years or so, signed up as it again after the asplosian, then recently changed it to Big Red Cherry Bomb since I've started using it more places.

so:

ShinyPorygon -> FullMetal -> *lacks cookies* -> Full Metal Cookies -> Big Red Cherry Bomb

yup.

I've been Dannichu since I was about eleven years old and on the very earliest incarnations of Mew's Hangout and Butterfree's Pokemon Site. Christ, that's a decade. o.o

It takes me a ridiculously long time to adjust to people having new names, and I never know which names to use for people who change them frequently.

Ohgod if anyone remembers someone by the name of ScooterWartortle/NewbieWartortle, I apologize profusely :c

Then I came up with this and it should change to Typhy whenever opal has time.

Back
Top Bottom