• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

One-Shot SURSKOOT'S FICBITS

surskitty

「にがいのは いやだ」って…
Pronoun
they
OKAY I am probably never going to continue any of these ever. Three dashes will be used to show that the next one is probably unrelated. :'[ Also I am really flaky so uh. Yeah. I HAVE OTHERS TO POST but this is what I'm starting with. WARNING OF POSSIBLE CHANGES IN RATINGS BETWEEN THEM although you guys probably all know my hangups about certain things so. Near the end, some of them cut off mid-sentence. :'[ I forgot where I was going with them.

Fandom is primarily KHR with some crossovers in this ficbit dump: I have a bunch of other ones saved but they're not in this batch. THIS IS THE LARGEST ONE I HAVE SORRY

---

There is little that Gokudera would not do to show his loyalty, but he is confused when Tsuna (for a bet, courtesy of Reborn) asks him to put on a dress. Still, if it's for the Tenth....

---

Upon encountering one of the few creatures that was even greedier than himself, Viper simply conjured up an illusion of a ring (what, how else was he supposed to get it to leave) and spent the next week complaining about tacky creatures ranting about their "precious."

---

"Um, Lissuria, I don't think that remote goes there...."

---

"The secret," Reborn says deadpan while Tsuna wonders if it's possible to die from acute embarassment, or, even better, to make this conversation have never happened, "is to look through the ingredients list."

---

Shamal stared, sighed, stared again, and looked like he wanted to die. "I don't know how it happened - and I really don't want to know, either, because that's gross and I'm a doctor and I know it doesn't work that way - but Hayato, you're pregnant."

---

Upon discovering that Gokudera had both switched genders and got a pet cat, Shamal found it difficult to resist the urge to call out, "Hey, Hayato! Nice pussy!"

---

Gokudera bought forty cakes for the tenth, but Lambo stole them. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

---

Sometimes, it seemed that the single worst thing about having Gokudera as an ally was how easily he could be distracted by the latest percieved mythological creature, be it the genuine article or merely a poorly-explained strange creature.

---

And so, Haru found herself as the vice president of the Tsuna Fan Club, much to her dismay: clearly she should've been first. (Damn you, Gokudera, she would have thought, had it not been unladylike to swear, even in her head.)

---

Reborn resolved to never tell Colonnello exactly what the Lal Mirch of the future was doing with those centipedes, anyway. He probably didn't want to know.

---

Quite possibly the worst decision Mangusta had ever made in his life - worse than trying the desolation bullet while Hibari was watching, even - was using it on that strange homeroom teacher. Especially given that he seemed to be prone to nervous breakdowns without any assistance.

---

As soon as Futa leaves the trance, he resolves to insist on knowing what rankings he will do prior to entering the state. The ranking planet has no need to learn of their "abilities" and Futa worries that his reputation may never recover.

---

Tsuna stared. Ryohei had apparently watched too many cliche superhero movies and decided that the 'two fingers to forehead, two fingers on other hand pointing at target' thing was the best idea ever to try. "You will join the boxing club!" he yelled as he practiced his psychic powers.

---

After watching the original Star Wars trilogy, Ryohei had come to the conclusion that the jedi were extreme. So extreme, in fact, that he started waving one hand and yelling, "You will join the boxing club!!" to any unfortunate passerby, usually Tsuna.

---

Tsuna had already realized that his captor probably had a few screws loose (who wakes people up with tea and a rant on what they like about Japan, honestly) but he was still moderately confused by the lollipop. Maybe he could just hold onto it until Spanner was distracted enough that he wouldn't notice that Tsuna had set it down.

---

Spanner frowned: the kid had jumped him, stole his lollipops, and didn't even flinch when Spanner said, "Would you like some candy, little boy?" He was starting to run out of ideas.

---

Part of the problem of being No Good Tsuna was the ability to screw up amazingly more or less at random. "Hey, Tsuna? You're not wearing pants."

---

Chrome will win, Mukuro knows, despite being lost and confused in a strange time. She's never failed him yet, after all.

---

"Um, Bianchi-nee, I don't think this is a good idea...." Fuuta said hesitantly, knowing full well that Bianchi's temper was never a good thing to test at the best of times. Trying to sneak into the Vongola Tenth's base without being spotted or trailed by the Black Spell was not the best of times.

Bianchi smiled serenely and held up a dress. "It'll be fine. Nobody will notice."

Fuuta resisted the urge to say, 'No, it's not fine, any plan that involves putting on a dress is not a good plan, Bianchi-nee, are you crazy,' as well. Bianchi. Neither the sanest nor the most patient of their assorted allies, although certainly not malignant about it.

---

While it had taken a while for the truth of the matter to sink in, Tsuna eventually had to acknowledge it: Gokudera lied a lot. Sure, it was never intended maliciously (Gokudera being about as capable of intentionally upsetting the Tenth as Hibari was of holding an intelligent conversation on the subject of 'love') but it was fairly noticable after only a cursory glance: Gokudera omitted things. In particular, anything that even the emotionally-stunted explosives expert could tell that Tsuna would worry over. Or, although this was harder to notice until Reborn had drawn his attention to it, anything related to his past.

Gokudera had neglected to mention that not only had Squalo reappeared in Namimori, but he had apparently had a[nother] rematch with Yamamoto. In fact, half of Varia (with the exceptions of Xanxus and Levi A Than, the latter being only slightly less likely to follow his boss than Gokudera. Viper had revisited earlier, following a message from Reborn on the subject of the events in the alternate future, and had then made himself scarce.) had apparently decided that reencountering their past opponents was a wonderful idea. Luckily for everyone involved, most of the pairs had adjusted their views of the groups to 'rivalry' from 'arch-enemies', but that still did not cover for Gokudera's omission of the Rain Guardian's rematch.

Or of Gokudera's own fight with Belphegor, which had been badly hidden and only went unnoticed from their apparent restraint. Lussuria had gotten involved, complaining that Belphegor broke his DS, which led to how Tsuna originally found out about it: from Ryohei, a week and a half later.

Which led to Tsuna's current predicament: how to get Gokudera to just tell him things in a way that would avoid Gokudera's enormous inferiority complex to come into play. Just asking was right out: Gokudera would overreact apologetically and probably not draw the right conclusion from it. He would probably simply work harder on keeping anything not major enough to concern Tsuna with (and what was?) out of Tsuna's concern, rather than change his approach: that much was obvious.

---

The fox glared at the infant who had apparently encountered absolutely no difficulty in: a. getting into the tent unnoticed (and how exactly did he do that? Redd wondered: there was only the one entrance and the tent had been set up on solid concrete) b. finding exactly what he wanted (the single non-forged painting in his collection: a feat considering how Redd was fairly certain that he had not even packed it) and c. procuring all of his personal information (including his credit card number) in what had to be a very short timespan. And he probably wouldn't have even noticed if said baby had not then went back outside, stepped in through the opening, and said, "Ciaossu."

Redd was starting to wonder if he really had gone crazy. Certainly in no sane world would have such an accomplished conman be. Well. Less than two feet tall.

Last edited:
"Um, Lissuria, I don't think that remote goes there...."

This one made my day.

Wow, this stuff made me laugh a lot. Nice. Although, where were some <i>'s and \word\'s that were a bit annoying. But overall, it was like a Robot Chicken episode. Supper funny, and switching a lot :P

Keep it up!

That was one where I kind of wanted to elaborate a bit more, but I decided it was better off left alone. 8D Thanks.

Fixed those formatting issues.

Uh, thanks? Really, the only reason it switches a lot is because they're all short and I just felt like posting most of them at once.

Uh, thanks? Really, the only reason it switches a lot is because they're all short and I just felt like posting most of them at once.

I don't know. It just has that Robot Chicken feel, which I love. I Hope you post more random tid-bit's!

These are pretty cool you should totally write more. Of different fandoms perhaps (like Pikimin ones maybe! or you know whatever).

Part of the problem of being No Good Tsuna was the ability to screw up amazingly more or less at random. "Hey, Tsuna? You're not wearing pants."

---

And so, Haru found herself as the vice president of the Tsuna Fan Club, much to her dismay: clearly she should've been first. (Damn you, Gokudera, she would have thought, had it not been unladylike to swear, even in her head.)

---

Shamal stared, sighed, stared again, and looked like he wanted to die. "I don't know how it happened - and I really don't want to know, either, because that's gross and I'm a doctor and I know it doesn't work that way - but Hayato, you're pregnant."
My favorites :D

I would get more of them if I read more then the first few volumes of KHR. D:

also you might want to make this italics
... and with news that (while important) did not /technically/ have to make its way to Tsuna and did...
it is weird to have slashes when there are italics right next to it :(

Pikmin ones sound like a wonderful idea.

Eeee thank you~ I liked the pants one and the "Hayato, you're pregnant" one too~ GLAD TO SEE THAT OTHER PEOPLE AGREE but the real question is who's the father D: YOU SHOULD TOTALLY READ MORE OF KHR then you will get most of them. I think that entire thing of ficbits is KHR and KHR crossovers. Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Lord of the Rings, and Animal Crossing offhand~~ might've missed one

Fixed that one on the local copy and was removing that and a few others from the first post, actually. All of the ones that ended in the middle of a sentence that I noticed that didn't actually get anywhere at all. All of the longer ones just cut off, but eh. Better if I finished part of a thought, anyway~~

I had been going with consistently slashes, you see, and then I was using HTML italics tags, and then I switched to bbcode and apparently didn't change all of them. Sadly it's easy to miss!

Best. Although these are all very good. Hell, you could make a huge book filled with these things and sell them for $20 a piece. You'd make a killing. :D I'd buy twelve copies.

...See, this is why you need to write more. "i'm a doctor so I know mpreg doesn't happen"
edit: meaning unclear: by that I meant PLEASE WRITE MORE because I enjoyed the ficbits

I like the one with Redd. I'm sure I'd like the other ones, too, except that I don't know characters and everything so I didn't read them, sorry. D:

But yes you should write more because I like these. Uh, when I know who the people are.

Best. Although these are all very good. Hell, you could make a huge book filled with these things and sell them for $20 a piece. You'd make a killing. :D I'd buy twelve copies.
Ah, but this is fanfic. ... although I could probably just change names and get away with it.
...See, this is why you need to write more. "i'm a doctor so I know mpreg doesn't happen"
THAT DOESN'T GO THERE
I like the one with Redd. I'm sure I'd like the other ones, too, except that I don't know characters and everything so I didn't read them, sorry. D:

But yes you should write more because I like these. Uh, when I know who the people are.
D: read them anyway a lot of them can standalone without much in the way of context

MORE OF 'M

Semifinished ficbits~ (they're either done or I'm done enough with them for now)

"Um, Bianchi-nee, I don't think this is a good idea...." Futa said hesitantly, knowing full well that Bianchi's temper was never a good thing to test at the best of times. While trying to sneak into the Vongola Tenth's base without being spotted or trailed by the Black Spell was not the best of times.

Bianchi smiled serenely and held up a dress. "It'll be fine. Nobody will notice."

Futa resisted the urge to say, 'No, it's not fine, any plan that involves putting on a dress is not a good plan, Bianchi-nee, are you crazy.' Bianchi. Neither the sanest nor the most patient of their assorted allies, although certainly not malignant about it. On the other hand, definitely not worth antagonising. "But Bianchi-nee, I rank 87 out of 512 mafiosi for 'Best Crossdresser!'"

"Who's first?" she said, reaching over for some suitable padding to assist in their endeavour.

He frowned. She might not want to hear the answer, but she did ask and as trigger-happy as she was, she probably wouldn't try to kill him just over this. "... Reborn."

He could have sworn that she had made an appreciative sound at the response, but that would be ridiculous, wouldn't it? Why would... wait, train of thought can stay well away from Bianchi and Reborn's exploits, especially given that Reborn was normally in the shape of an infant. Not worth questioning, and definitely not worth thinking about.

---

"A dying will bullet to the groin is the Genderswitch Bullet," Reborn explained calmly to his audience of two males, one female, and one unintentional male-to-female.

"Don't worry, Tsuna-san! I'll love you forever even if you are a girl!"

"Dammit, woman! Stop bothering the Tenth!"

---

Incomplete ficbits?! (my specialty)

Luxord sighed. "Demyx, my deck does not include anything from collectible card games. Stop looking."

"But Luxord, I need a Black Lotus!"

---

"Ken, stop squirming," Chikusa admonished from the safety of a few feet away. The unfortunate dentist looked like he wanted to flee, but had gotten the impression that things would go very badly for him if he tried. Could be worse, though: the girl had conveyed - in very small words - that Mukuro would be Displeased if Ken bit off the dentist's hand. She had also made it very clear to him that cavities, especially if one's abilities relied mostly on teeth, were a bad thing.

Not that it seemed to be helping. "I don't need it, pyon!" he growled, slurring his words slightly. All involved had been of the opinion that sedating the boy would help avoid too much trouble, although he seemed to be mostly resistant to it. About the only effect it seemed to have was that his - already slow - mind was foggier than ever.

---

... ah dammit thought I had more in that file and the other one I have open isn't far enough along to have a punchline. OH WELL next time I will dig through my fic folder and see what things that are not in the giant file are able to be fixed up a bit and posted

Bianchi. Neither the sanest nor the most patient of their assorted allies, although certainly not malignant about it.

Ah, the period after Bianchi should be a : (if I remember correctly from one of my grammar jokes >_>)

"Don't worry, Tsuna-san! I'll love you forever even if you are a girl!"

Nice.

Though, some weren't as funny as last time, I still had a laugh. Hehe, so much for a 'one shot' XD

Keep it up!

Ah, the period after Bianchi should be a : (if I remember correctly from one of my grammar jokes >_>)

Nice.

Though, some weren't as funny as last time, I still had a laugh. Hehe, so much for a 'one shot' XD

Keep it up!
That was actually for stylistic reasons!

The one-shot tag is because they're all (or mostly) one-shots. It's just that it's a bunch of one-shots rather than just one. The In-Progress tag implies that there's going to be a continuation of something, while this is all just a lot of short things.

Yeaaaah I didn't think these were as funny either :'[ but they were what I had offhand and the first bunch had a couple of duds, so.

There're a few others, but I'm not posting them right now. Also, I am going to the special hell. ... at least this one involves Pokemon? Kupos if you figure out what game(s) I decided that the Kokuyo gang has in my PERSONAL HEADCANON.

"Heeeeeey, Kakipi!" Ken yelled, waving the controller around in a fit of frustration. (Apparently he was a firm believer in, 'if you hold down B and up while selecting your attack, it deals more damage.' The fact that his attacks had been missing repeatedly did nothing to dissuade him from this.) "Look at what I just got!"

Chikusa obligingly looked up from his book - a physics text - and at the screen. "What."

'Your TOGEPI hatched from the EGG! Would you like to give a nickname to the newly hatched TOGEPI?' the screen read. Chikusa watched irritably as Ken selected that yes, he would like to name the... egg thing, and proceeded to name it 'KAKI--'

"What are you doing."

"KAKIPI, I CHOOSE YOU, PYON~" Ken gloated, after making sure that the game was saved so that there was no way that Chikusa could change it, short of finding the name rater. "Hey, don't hit me, pyon! Just because you're a grumpy four-eyes doesn't mean that I can't have fun!"

... at least the original trainer of "MUKURO" was appropriate. And Chikusa could wait until Mukuro realized that Ken stole his cartridge.

Back
Top Bottom