• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Teeside Mohawks came to my school today ^.^

The basketball team came to visit my school today. First 2 periods they were having a match against the Staff, they drew 40-40 :D And we got some coaching aswell.

Everyone fancied 10 and 6. I got my arm signed by 10, 6 and 13. Twas shawsome.

I don't live in America. You guys have hardly any holdidays but a longer summer. We have more holidays but I shorter Summer. We leave sometime next week I think.

Back
Top Bottom