• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

More gay!

Fuck yeah!

Didn't even notice this; I've been keeping my eye on New York (their legislature took up the bill to allow it yesterday). It's awesome how fast this is happening. :>

YES YES YEEES~

Oh my god, I have hope. I've been avoiding the Vermont thread 'cause I'm scared of being disappointed, but now for once I actually have a bit of faith in this little section of humanity's ability to accept :) (I'm crying, oh my god...)

ojq9nb.gif

Way to go, New Hampshire. Keep it up.

It sold all of its symptoms so it could infect Madagascar before it closed the shipyard!

New Hampshire Senate voted for it at 13-11. Problem is the Gorvenor (Lynch) doesn't want to sign it but no one cares because it can still pass if he just steps aside. They also okayed medicinal marijuana.
On the minues side they kind of fucked over the transgender bill but apparently it was a bit weirdly phrased or something. Either way, two out of three, not bad at all!

Maine'll be gaying it up soon too. Or at least voting on it.

It passed 21-14 on the final vote, actually. Which is exactly two thirds, in case the governor has any thoughts on the veto. Now we have to wait for the House (why are there always weeklong gaps between votes honestly >:( )

In other news, Joe the Plumber is still a shit!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/04/joe-the-plumber-queer-mea_n_196116.html

Wurzelbacher said:
At a state level, it's up to them. I don't want it to be a federal thing. I personally still think it's wrong. People don't understand the dictionary--it's called queer. Queer means strange and unusual. It's not like a slur, like you would call a white person a honky or something like that. You know, God is pretty explicit in what we're supposed to do--what man and woman are for. Now, at the same time, we're supposed to love everybody and accept people, and preach against the sins. I've had some friends that are actually homosexual. And, I mean, they know where I stand, and they know that I wouldn't have them anywhere near my children. But at the same time, they're people, and they're going to do their thing.

Also I still find it so weird that some guys in Nowhere, Iowa can get married while a gay couple in San Francisco has to look on jealously.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom