• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open legensof Canto; mewtoes ultimatem

Alen used the mass revive on his gf

"HEY EVRYONE SHUT YOUR FAACE WHOLES MY GIRLFREND HAS SOMETIG TO SAY" scramed alan strongly.

but den bad alisha kick epi in drown!!!111!!1 so klinck kid napp her w/ MAGNETIC FORC and took her to CRULAN GAVE!

"B4 ur gf sais anyting WVER1 SAY UR NAME SO WE CAN B FRENS. MY NAME IS ALEECA. TIS IS ORFAN GURL."

epi is med now. 'u guyz r bulys u dont decerv to b in teh pr0fesy' he then took masty adn want to teh cav and saw annen. 'omigod annen il help u' he helped her and than epi started makin out wit mitsy agan.

"omg so meen dis gim leedr isnt doin er gob!!13"! sandrr phused misty too and stol the badgges she hed in hr han. ROBERY. she thrw 1 of teh badgs to aliz "hy les g0 nao wii beet the gm leder." WIN. den aliz and snadr ran oot of cerulen.
"omg mi nam isnt orfn grl its snadra."

now masty got med bcos teh bad gurls stol from tehm. she caled oficer jeny and jeny traked aliz and snadra ad arested dem. 'srry grls u r arested 4 robery'

"Okee orfan gurl snadra lets go see Lut. Sruge!"

NO WE DID NAWT STEEL ANYTING. AND WHY DO JAPANS COPS HAVE SUC SHIRT SKIRTS.

(for future reference, ILS, her name is Amy and "annen" is "and then".)

STAHP MAK OUT w MASTY plz " say amy annen she went to cav and see the Alsha guy who drownn epi!!!11!11!!!11!!! "OMG reveng time?!?!?!!?!" hse say

and montjo sad "no" cuz i cant kill you w/o ur premision.

annen they got arested and amy sad "HEY ALN WAT UR GF gotta SAY hurry up cuz im LATE to sumthing ubt i dont kno what it is" (lol)

'ok' they sed as tey tok amy out of teh bad woter. 'hey u cant arest us' sed mosty 'go gyardos sick em boys' anen gyardos an kidra burst into da cave and sed 'we cam here to kik as an fuc bihtes. an we all out of bihtes'.

"omg no wii didt steel anythin or 1." she turnd in th badgesese to jeny. "hr u go i returnd dem now me an aliz hv 2 go fight majr bob WIN. comee on aliz we ned 2 go 2 vermilizn." on d way dere sandra pulz out the bagdes. "hah i photoshipd these badgsses. i gv jney papr 1s an kept le rel 1s sh wnt kno WIN."

"Nice lol. Hey what's in that cave over there?" Alicia ponts two Crudilean Cave.

"Yeah right lol." Alicia didd a nina jump over too the cave (just cuz shes awesom) and enter. "OH GEE I WONDR IF DIS IS PAET OF DA PROFESEE."

"omg i bet it iz prt of de professee bcause we r so speshil we fond this cav.2" nsadra juped ovr teh wahter becuz sh is speshil WIN. "omg lset go nsid." she sad.

epi sau da 2 ppl that roined his dey. 'mastty tel ur pokemanz to atak those turds' masty sed ok adn the bulys got hit w/ agyyrdos and a kindra.

Retasu, hearing a large out of commotion outside of Cerulean Cave, decided to drop in. She had heard many stories about it in her manga, anyway, and she'd always wanted to check it out; it was where Hideki Motosuwa from Chobittsu found his famous abandoned persocom, and Cerulean Cave in general was a favorite setting for much of the series!

Once she crawled into the cave, however, she was very confused at what was happening. For one, the scenery wasn't very impressive at all!!! The kurai, hiraku atmosphere in her manga were nothing like what she saw here. In fact, the place seemed to be in utter konton from all the people jikkouing around.

... What were they doing here, anyway?!

"Konnichiwa! It's nice to meet all of you! But, uh... what are you doing here, seikakuni?"

Last edited:
Alicia trows a dito at the to pokemanz. "WINNER. NOW GIMME MOAR BAGES." Alicia tuns to knew persan. "You hav horibl gramar."

Back
Top Bottom