• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Vacation! :D

voltianqueen

Moumantai, moumantai
I'm down in Florida for a vacation! I've been here for a day, and we're staying at the Gaylord Palms! My mom works at the one up in Tennessee, so we get the rooms for a reduced price. Also, our friend works at Universal Studios, so we got in free today. She got us Disney World tickets, too, and we're going tomorrow! My cousin works at Disney World (he plays Aladdin), so we're gonna see him and his friends from London tomorrow! :D

AND....the pizza's here.

DX

We didn't have that much fun when we went to Florida.

We had to pay for the tickets to WDW, and that's the only place we got to go... except for McDonalds. And we had to walk there. Ugh.

Awesome. I went to Florida about ten years ago. All I remember is the Dumbo ride at Disney world, and a vague image of the inside of my Aunt's house.

Gaylord Palms. XP

I swear, we went to McDonald's seven times down there. How come you had to walk?

When we had just gotten into the Magic Kingdom at Disney World, my youngest sister found $300 on the ground. We used $100 for dinner, $100 for some random little things, and then me and my sisters get to split the last hundred... Kiki thought we were splitting the $200 (we hadn't spent the second hundred), so I went on eBay and started to order something when Mom told me that I only had $25 and not $50. I've been kinda broke lately so having fifty bucks was just wonderful, but I didn't really have it in the first place.

I didn't get to ride Dumbo this time... I didn't get to ride Space Mountain, either, and that's my favorite... Oh well. While we were at Universal, I got my sister Bean to ride Revenge of the Mummy (my other favorite) with me, Mom, and our friend Lindy. God. That ride was never scary to me until I heard her screaming. o_o

My mom was disappointed with the Palms this time... I think I was the only one that actually enjoyed it... Except for on our last day there where the emergency alarm thing went off at 4 in the morning. Dad called the front desk and they said it was a false alarm. And it didn't scare me till after we had all gone back to bed, because I kept thinking about it, I guess.

I'm home now, thank goodness. Dad's truck started doing crazy stuff on the way back, and we had to stay a night in Georgia. His friend took the truck home to get it looked at by his brother, so we rented a car to get home. But it only held 5 people, so I ended up having to ride in the back with all our luggage. xD

Back
Top Bottom