• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rift in the Dimensions: Signups/OOC!

Thank you, did I miss anything important, other then that you now use Samus? Speaking of it, wasn't it two characters max?

It was, but I upped it to three characters. If it runs well, the rule will stick.

Other than that, we're nearing the end of the Warcraft arc, and will briefly be revisiting Pokemon afterwards.

Adding another Character!!

Series:Tales of Symphonia

Name:Lloyd Irving

Personality:Lloyd uses skill and logic to make up for what he lacks in knowledge, which is often a joke throughout the series as he fails to answer various educational questions. He is generally idealistic, and tries to do what he believes is best for the worlds of Sylvarant and Tethe'alla. As the game goes on, Kratos compares Lloyd to Mithos, saying the only difference between them is that Lloyd is capable of acknowledging his own mistakes. Another character named Tiga also compares Lloyd to Mithos by saying he is idealistic and very dearly wants to save both worlds, but Lloyd denies that he is like Mithos and says he does not want to save the worlds Mithos' way, but in his own way without sacrifices.

Picture:http://aselia.wikia.com/wiki/File:Lloyd.jpg

Well, since you guys are doing something else,, I suppose I'll have to place Naoto in the field for now, correct?

Yes, that would be right.

I'm thinking we should cut down a bit, though, as we are leading up to the final battle and I don't want there to be a bunch of Plains posts intertwined with the actual battle.

Yeah, that would be a good idea. I came back after two days and saw most of them were Plains posts, even though, you know, final battle. @_@

So, people, as a general message, try to keep things relevant towards the main plot, and keep the Plains posts to a minimum. Thanks.

EDIT: Whoops! I forgot, Xaldin: Accepted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom