• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemorph Hunters

I just realized this RP will probably be awesome. I'd like to reserve a shroomish, please. I've got a basic idea, but the personality needs some expansion.

Name: Sheila
Pokémon line DNA: Shroomish
Evolution 1: Sheila is quite short, reaching only about three and a half feet. She is tan, but has sickly green spots all over her face. Her green hair is fairly long and curls at the end. She has an odd, flowery bump on her head, covered by her hair, of course. Despite her greenish palor, she is quite strong, and can eat anything and won't get food poisoning thanks to her poison heal ability. She wears a green shirt with a jade skirt over green tights. She can use spore, along with shaking out weaker, slightly poisonous powders from the top of her head bump, though being only slightly a shroomish all they do is irritate allergies, if you have any.
Evolution 2: Sheila is no longer ridiculously short. She is five feet tall now. Her head, though, is still weird, looking like there was a disc slammed into her head. Her hair still miraculously covers it, however, and is still as long. Except for a odd, berry-looking thing, but that's not obviously skin. It could possibly be a bow, with some imagination. She wears a green (again, what's with the green?) V-neck t-shirt. No more skirts, though. She just wears pants. Also, no more shoes either. Her feet are just like a breloom's, with those weird, dinosaur-like claws. Her hands are like a human's, thankfully for her, but they are red. She has a breloom's tail. She's a great boxer, and uses mach punch just like a breloom. She still has her awesome stomach from being a shroomish, and so therefore still has poison heal.
Personality: Man, I always play it out. Sheila is friendly and slightly optimistic, but quick to judge and holds grudges. She'll give you one chance and ignore all previous information, but if you mess that up it's going to be pretty tough to get her to trust you, or depending on what you did, even be civil. She keeps all previous info in mind, though, so just because you haven't done anything to her doesn't mean she will give you the keys to her car (if she had one). She likes sports, particularly volleyball and boxing.
Memories: Sheila remembers few things. She remembers playing with her friends quite a while ago, jump roping. She remembers a slightly older game of volleyball that she won. It was a tough game, and probably very important. She also remembers saying goodbye to her family, for some reason. Was that important as well?
Relationships: Open for one.
Other:

Last edited:
Name: Laurențiu (lor-REN-tsyoo)
Pokémon line DNA: Banette

Evolution 1: As a 'Shuppet', Lauren looks to be a very pale, boney boy in a tattered patchwork grey nightgown which actually appears to be sewn to his shoulders. His arms are tucked underneath and the gown itself seems to flow on it's own accord, even in the absence of wind or movement. Underneath, his skin appears to be covered in sewn-on patches of cloth, some of which seem to have disturbingly large pins stuck into them. His hair is black and in a mid-length messy cut, and his eyes are very large and appear as rings of various shades of blue with shining yellow pupils and black borders around them. There is a single grey horn sticking out the top of his head.
Ability: Insomnia
Move: Shadow Sneak

Evolution 2: As a 'Banette', Lauren's nightgown seems to come off and fuse to various parts of his body, under which his previous limbs seem to disappear. His arms become exceptionally long, with giant 'claws' which seem to hang far past his previous wrist joint, giving him and extended reach, while his legs are unevenly covered, feet becoming small, three-toed claws. All of his limbs seem to be sewn directly to his skin, and appear to actually be stuffed, with no skeletal support within. His body is covered in more patches and he seems to be able to produce prodigious amounts of large pins as before. He has grown a tail with a spiked-looking tip flaying out in multiple directions, and his hair has grown out significantly and is tied in a ponytail to the diagonal rear-side of his head, where it flows behind his neck on its own accord, and he has two more grey spikes emerging from his head on either side of the first. His teeth seem to have become a golden-coloured 'zipper' and his smile seems to be able to expand massively, while his large eyes gain parted lids and a red colour. Despite his bony, frail appearance, he seems to have enhanced strength - and he has a nigh superhuman tolerance for pain. However, he's also rather sluggish, and his body itself is prone to easily being damaged. (Although it seems he can repair it simply by stitching it back together or replacing parts)
Move: Shadow Claw

Personality: PO. Further details in Memories.
Memories: Not much that's legible, persay, but moreso feelings. To be exact, unpleasant feelings, those of pain, despair, deceit, malice and vengeance, among others. Strangely, however, he seems unperturbed by them - in fact, he's almost empowered. He shows an especially calm demeanour, and speaks softly and with a respectful disposition.
Relationships: Is the only one who can communicate with Dian (as of current) and can act as a translator, of sorts. (Ghosts before.. uh.. hosts? bro.) Also other... things.
Other: Here have a picture, courtesy of mahn kittan~ <3 (Better known as Big Red Cherry Bomb) He's a cutie, Isn't he?

Last edited:
Yeah, done. Name changed to Neiriana.

Name: Neiriana
Evolution 1: Neiriana is quite short, reaching only about three and a half feet. She is tan, but has sickly green spots all over her face. Her green hair is fairly long and curls at the end. She has an odd, flowery bump on her head, covered by her hair, of course. Despite her greenish palor, she is quite strong, and can eat anything and won't get food poisoning thanks to her poison heal ability. She wears a green shirt with a jade skirt over green tights. She can use spore, along with shaking out weaker, slightly poisonous powders from the top of her head bump, though being only slightly a shroomish all they do is irritate allergies, if you have any.
Evolution 2: Neiriana is no longer ridiculously short. She is five feet tall now. Her head, though, is still weird, looking like there was a disc slammed into her head. Her hair still miraculously covers it, however, and is still as long. Except for a odd, berry-looking thing, but that's not obviously skin. It could possibly be a bow, with some imagination. She wears a green (again, what's with the green?) V-neck t-shirt. No more skirts, though. She just wears pants. Also, no more shoes either. Her feet are just like a breloom's, with those weird, dinosaur-like claws. Her hands are like a human's, thankfully for her, but they are red. She has a breloom's tail. She's a great boxer, and uses mach punch just like a breloom. She still has her awesome stomach from being a shroomish, and so therefore still has poison heal.
Personality: Man, I always play it out. Neiriana is friendly and slightly optimistic, but quick to judge and holds grudges. She'll give you one chance and ignore all previous information, but if you mess that up it's going to be pretty tough to get her to trust you, or depending on what you did, even be civil. She keeps all previous info in mind, though, so just because you haven't done anything to her doesn't mean she will give you the keys to her car (if she had one). She likes sports, particularly volleyball and boxing.
Memories: Neiriana remembers few things. She remembers playing with her friends quite a while ago, jump roping. She remembers a slightly older game of volleyball that she won. It was a tough game, and probably very important. She also remembers saying goodbye to her family, for some reason. Was that important as well?
Other:

Yeah, done. Name changed to Neiriana.

Name: Neiriana
Evolution 1: Neiriana is quite short, reaching only about three and a half feet. She is tan, but has sickly green spots all over her face. Her green hair is fairly long and curls at the end. She has an odd, flowery bump on her head, covered by her hair, of course. Despite her greenish palor, she is quite strong, and can eat anything and won't get food poisoning thanks to her poison heal ability. She wears a green shirt with a jade skirt over green tights. She can use spore, along with shaking out weaker, slightly poisonous powders from the top of her head bump, though being only slightly a shroomish all they do is irritate allergies, if you have any.
Evolution 2: Neiriana is no longer ridiculously short. She is five feet tall now. Her head, though, is still weird, looking like there was a disc slammed into her head. Her hair still miraculously covers it, however, and is still as long. Except for a odd, berry-looking thing, but that's not obviously skin. It could possibly be a bow, with some imagination. She wears a green (again, what's with the green?) V-neck t-shirt. No more skirts, though. She just wears pants. Also, no more shoes either. Her feet are just like a breloom's, with those weird, dinosaur-like claws. Her hands are like a human's, thankfully for her, but they are red. She has a breloom's tail. She's a great boxer, and uses mach punch just like a breloom. She still has her awesome stomach from being a shroomish, and so therefore still has poison heal.
Personality: Man, I always play it out. Neiriana is friendly and slightly optimistic, but quick to judge and holds grudges. She'll give you one chance and ignore all previous information, but if you mess that up it's going to be pretty tough to get her to trust you, or depending on what you did, even be civil. She keeps all previous info in mind, though, so just because you haven't done anything to her doesn't mean she will give you the keys to her car (if she had one). She likes sports, particularly volleyball and boxing.
Memories: Neiriana remembers few things. She remembers playing with her friends quite a while ago, jump roping. She remembers a slightly older game of volleyball that she won. It was a tough game, and probably very important. She also remembers saying goodbye to her family, for some reason. Was that important as well?
Other:

Form finished.. TCoD, however, appears to want to throw another hissy fit, and can't seem to decide whether I've updated my post or not. l: soooo just to be safe I'm going to repost, pardon if it's a doublet.

Name: Laurențiu (lor-REN-tsyoo)
Pokémon line DNA: Banette

Evolution 1: As a 'Shuppet', Lauren looks to be a very pale, boney boy in a tattered patchwork grey nightgown which actually appears to be sewn to his shoulders. His arms are tucked underneath and the gown itself seems to flow on it's own accord, even in the absence of wind or movement. Underneath, his skin appears to be covered in sewn-on patches of cloth, some of which seem to have disturbingly large pins stuck into them. His hair is black and in a mid-length messy cut, and his eyes are very large and appear as rings of various shades of blue with shining yellow pupils and black borders around them. There is a single grey horn sticking out the top of his head.
Move: Shadow Sneak

Evolution 2: As a 'Banette', Lauren's nightgown seems to come off and fuse to various parts of his body, under which his previous limbs seem to disappear. His arms become exceptionally long, with giant 'claws' which seem to hang far past his previous wrist joint, giving him and extended reach, while his legs are unevenly covered, feet becoming small, three-toed claws. All of his limbs seem to be sewn directly to his skin, and appear to actually be stuffed, with no skeletal support within. His body is covered in more patches and he seems to be able to produce prodigious amounts of large pins as before. He has grown a tail with a spiked-looking tip flaying out in multiple directions, and his hair has grown out significantly and is tied in a ponytail to the diagonal rear-side of his head, where it flows behind his neck on its own accord, and he has two more grey spikes emerging from his head on either side of the first. His teeth seem to have become a golden-coloured 'zipper' and his smile seems to be able to expand massively, while his large eyes gain parted lids and a red colour. Despite his bony, frail appearance, he seems to have enhanced strength - and he has a nigh superhuman tolerance for pain. However, he's also rather sluggish, and his body itself is prone to easily being damaged. (Although it seems he can repair it simply by stitching it back together or replacing parts)
Move: Shadow Claw

Personality: PO. Further details in Memories.
Memories: Not much that's legible, persay, but moreso feelings. To be exact, unpleasant feelings, those of pain, despair, deceit, malice and vengeance, among others. Strangely, however, he seems unperturbed by them - in fact, he's almost empowered. He shows an especially calm demeanour, and speaks softly and with a respectful disposition.
Relationships: Is the only one who can communicate with Dian (as of current) and can act as a translator, of sorts. (Ghosts before.. uh.. hosts? bro.) Also other... things.
Other: Here have a picture, courtesy of mahn kittan~ <3 (Better known as Big Red Cherry Bomb) He's a cutie, Isn't he?

If registrations are still open, I'd like to reserve, if only because I don't want to spend a whole fifteen minutes filling out a form when the registrations are closed. :D

Name: Kai Asuka
Pokémon line DNA: Growlithe

Evolution 1: Kai has a short mop of shaggy hair the same cream colour as a growlithe, with a growlithe's ears on his head, and his mouth is filled with small, but still sharp, fangs, and his entire body has sprouted short, orange/black-striped fur. Although he is only mildly muscular, and extremely short, standing at 4'6", his lengthened and sharpened fingernails (claws), make him much more dangerous than he seems. His sense of smell has been heightened, although his nose has not physically changed, as has hearing. He has also inherited a short, furry tail the same colour as his hair, as well as the fur on his belly. He wears nothing but a pair of dark blue jeans.

Move: Ember

Evolution 2: Once he evolves, Kai has a major growth spurt. He will stand at 6'3", become incredibly muscular, and his hair will grow out long enough to fall over his shoulders, and halfway down his back. His fangs and claws will become even sharper, and longer, or in the case of the fangs, bigger, and a muzzle will sprout from his face, finally transforming his nose into the small, wet, black nose of an arcanine. His tail will also grow much longer, and his fur will lengthen noticeably.

Move: Strength

Personality: Mostly the quiet, thoughtful type, and shy to the point where he might seem like a bit of a creeper, but is incredibly kind, and has an acute sense of justice. The rest will be PO.

Memories: His name. Nothing more.

Relationships: None.

Other: Stage One: Awwwwww look, he's soooooo cute!
Stage Two: Oh, wow. O.o

Last edited:
Can someone please notice Kai? I f you don't he'll most likely sit up in that tree forever.

Name: Shock
Pokémon line DNA: Pidgey

Evolution 1:
He has sandy hair streaked light and dark brown with green eyes. He has a small wing resembling a pidgey's wing on each side of his head. He wears cargo shorts and a light brown t-shirt. His fingernails are relatively sharp.

Abilities: Really good eyesight and reflexes. That's about it.

Attack: Quick Attack

Evolution 2: He has to cut slits in the back of his shirt to fit his medium sized pidgeotto wings. His eyes are a mixed green and grey color. Still has the same clothes as in the above form. Sharp fingernails. Feathers starting to form around his wrists like a cuff.

Abilities: He can flap his wings to make a strong gust of wind. Enhanced vision and reflexes.

Attack: Gust

Evolution 3: Pointed ears (I dunno why. Just cuz. XD) Large pidgeot wings on his back (Yes, like an angel) feather around his wrists and ankles like cuffs, also around his neck and shoulders, forming a sort of crest thing. No shirt in this form because from the waist up he's covered in soft downy feathers.

Abilities: Strong gusts of wind and can fly to a limited extent. He can't stay up in the sky for too long, he'll get tired. Enhanced reflexes and eyesight ^^

Attacks: Aerial Ace

Personality: Very independent and very PO xD We'll see how his personality turns out in the RP if he's accepted :3

Memories: None at all. Poor guy suffers from complete amnesia.

Relationships: none but open to them :3

Other: mm...not that I can think of, unless there's some passcode that I missed xD

Last edited:
@Cloudsong: Finished? If so: Accepted.

Signups are now closed. Sorry if you missed the deadline. Those of you with reserves have until Sunday... Unless Silver has another idea.

Last edited:
Okay, guys. A few things I feel I need to clarify with you.

1. You guys are posting that there is more than one houndoom, and there isn't.

"...when the shape lunged... It was a Houndoom... that will do hound...

All parts above taken from Oceanic's original post. There is one, and only one houndoom, and as of now, I am riding him like a mechanical bull. So.

...and shot a small barrage of flames at the human...

The above is from my post. I shot an ember at the trainer. If this hit, he is most likely on fire. Therefore, tackling him is a bad idea, Cloudsong.

...the hunter grabbed him, and hurled him into a tree...

Cloudsong, are you a moderator of this RP? Because if not, this is a BIG no-no. Oceanic, and only Oceanic is allowed to make NPCs act on their own. He is the storyteller here, and unless you got special permission from him, you cannot make the NPCs do what you want them to.

I think that's it for now, but please guys, read everything. There is no rules list on the first page of the sign-ups, but make sure you're no breaking the general rules of roleplaying.

Actually there is about three houndoom.

He gave a shrill whistle and two more Houndoom paced from behind him

Also I'm fine with others controlling him, I have limited internet access so if i had to control each NPC then the RP would roll to a standstill. I mean, i wont be online for about 24 hours later. Controlling the Pokemon is fine. As is controling the hunter to a certain extent. I will be the one to bring them in though.

I'm afraid I missed that post involving Ember there Chaon, I will edit that in.

Thank you for the concern Chaon.

Back
Top Bottom