• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hey there peeps.

Vholvek

Your tragic fate is looking so clear.
Pronoun
any
My username is Arcaninacuno because it's a cross between my two favorite pokemon- Arcanine and Articuno. I like mafia. So, anyway, I like writing and helping Mohacastle with his BG Project. Actually, he's my brother. He's told me a lot about the site, and I look forward to having a good time here.:grin:

Welcome to the Cave, Mohacastle's Brother! Yeah. Have some tea and cod, and a foam sword: standard welcoming stuff. Hope to see you in the Mafia forum.

Hello. I'm the local frost dragon/Hetalia fan/scone giver.

So, uh, here. Scones. They double as weapons.
man i wish i had some of these instead of wings

SCONES! I don't have any scones. *Uses Tamagotchi and gets them online*

Never mind.

Welcome! I'm Scootaloo, the resident Sonic/Zelda Majora's Mask/Final Fantasy IX fanatic!

Also, I'm helping out with Basalt and Granite too!

Hi! Welcome to the cave! I don't think I have properly introduced myself in a welcoming post, so here goes. I be the resident Miku fan/psychedelic colours giver/Lapras/Noob team builder (I'm managing it. Don't worry). I have already given you your psychedelic colours and now here is this long list of things which I forget over time.

• Should you need any help VM or PM anyone or join TCoD's Welcome Mats
  • Great, I'm forgetting them already, um
  • Don't press Ctrl+W, Alt+F4 or F12
  • Always remember stuff. It helps. A lot

Back
Top Bottom