• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

HG/SS Voltorb Flip

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
So, who's awesome at voltorb flip?

I once got to Lv 9 (yesterday) and got 2500 coins on level 8

So, are you skilled at it? Is it addicting? Is luck by your side?

Have you gotten the prize Pokemon? (Porygon)

I got Porygon and i STILL have 8000 coins

... There's a level nine? Since when? I thought eight was the only bonus level. D: I've gotten to level eight a few times, and beaten it four times in a row or so at most, and I've seen no sign of a level nine.

I'm pretty awesome at Voltorb Flip, though. Awesome enough that all the prizes are easily accessible to me, at least; I always get me some TMs when I get to Goldenrod. I've also hit the coin maximum once or twice.

Apparently. But i lost when i hit a Voltorb after flipping a fifth card.

I think it's really easy, but it does require luck.

I hate this game, I want slots back.

Ive gotten to lv 5 max. I hate it, too much thinking, and this game is for 10 year olds...

Ive gotten to lv 5 max. I hate it, too much thinking, and this game is for 10 year olds...

I think I speak for many people when I say being able to think things through beats relying on luck.

So what your saying is....you hate this game cause you cant win, and you cant win cause you dont like thinking, and your taking it out on something else?

ok then.

But you can get these Pokemon;

Goldenrod

Abra 300 coins
Sandshrew(SS) Ekans(HG) 700 coins
Dratini 2100 coins

Celadon

Mr. Mime 3333 coins
Eevee 6666 coins
Porygon 9999 coins

Wait, there's a level 8? I completed level 7 and it just kept me at level 7.

It's a bonus level. Bulbapedia claims you reach it "by winning level 7 a random number of times", but I've jumped there from level 5 before, and I know other people have jumped there from levels lower than 7, so I think some editor just pulled that out of their ass.

It works on Minesweeper methodology. As soon as you get done with all the logic you can do, you'll be forced to take a 50/50 guess. And you WILL always be wrong.

I LOVE Voltorb Flip! I've only been able to get to level 5 so far, but I play it lots of times so I still get a lot of coins.

I think I got to level 2.

Once.

I would also like the slots back, because I was much better at winning at them than at Voltorb Flip.

I haven't played it for a while (though now that you've brought it up I'll have to go and play it again) but I think I'm okay at it.

Have to use the buttons rather than the touchscreen though since it's a bit off so I could easily hit a voltorb by accident.

not for me.

(BTW, P= points, V=Voltorb)
when i start it i;

1)get all the 0 voltorbs cards (ya know, like 7 points, 0 voltorb)

2)use the memo pad and memo 1 and V on all the rows hat i KNOW have 1 or V (like 2P 3V, etc)

3)I then go with the most logical choice and usually win!

Even by carefully thinking my moves and putting memos on every freaking spot I end up losing at level 5 or something.

When I do it while doing something else like watching tv I barely beat level 4 :(

Back
Top Bottom