• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Herman Cain loves Pokémon

Re: Herman Cain loves Pokémon

This is pretty hilarious.

[04/09/2011 18:39:20] Brotoad: oh my god lol
[04/09/2011 18:40:39] Karkat Vantas: it's the best
[04/09/2011 18:40:59] Karkat Vantas: "Mr. Cain, how d you intend to deal with opposition in the White House"
[04/09/2011 18:41:23] Karkat Vantas: "I will send all the Democrats to an island in the middle of nowhere, clone them, and make them fight their superior clones to the death"
[04/09/2011 18:41:41] Karkat Vantas: "But what if Barack Obama tries to stop the fighting?"
[04/09/2011 18:42:02] Karkat Vantas: "I will turn him to stone and hope he is not brought back to life by the tears of the American public"

Sir Karkat you are indeed the god of wit.

Anyway this is pretty awesome. i'll finally be able to vote for him too if this pulls through.

They mentioned him in my gov class and this was all I could think of XD

I thought that line was familiar!

I kinda want to vote for this guy... if I wasn't already voting for Harold Saxon.

I believe a necro-post is more than relevant for this.

"We can't all be as wise as... Slowking, when he's wearing the Shellder of Wisdom. ...look it up, bitches."

Harold Saxon is going for Prime Minister in Great Britain, idiot!

Joking aside, I honestly want to see what will happen if Cain is elected. :3

Why is this 'sadly'? Just because someone quotes Pokémon doesn't mean their politics aren't inane.

That goes to show that even as the years go by, a person cannot resist the allure of Pokémon. It is hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom