• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

N-formation

... where?

(also I see what you did there with the thread title dohohoho)

I think legend is thinking of your RS remake thread.

I wonder if N can see my futurrrrrre

Wait, N is a dude? Oh damn. Looks like I like men. Which isn't bad, but its a little hard to swallow. And a pain in the butt to be honest. Wasted time and whatnot. Now to find my slightly damp copy of 'Men's Weekly.'

I wonder how the conversation is going to go when N figures out he is adopted. My money is on hysterical crying followed by N trying to force himself inside of a pokeball. "I CAN DO IT MOM, WATCH!"

Ah priceless. Remember kids, more colorful balls doesn't mean someone is better than you.

Gosh he's a tool.

Wait, N is a dude? Oh damn. Looks like I like men. Which isn't bad, but its a little hard to swallow. And a pain in the butt to be honest. Wasted time and whatnot. Now to find my slightly damp copy of 'Men's Weekly.'

I wonder how the conversation is going to go when N figures out he is adopted. My money is on hysterical crying followed by N trying to force himself inside of a pokeball. "I CAN DO IT MOM, WATCH!"

Ah priceless. Remember kids, more colorful balls doesn't mean someone is better than you.

Gosh he's a tool.

Action. I love you.

Pokemon_Teams.jpg

^Just posting this here.

It's funny how there's so much artwork trying to show how much of a loser N is compared to other criminal team leaders in spite of the fact he's the only one of the lot who successfully obtained a legendary Pokémon and commanded it to battle multiple times without a hitch.

And that's not even to mention how he's not really the leader, and that Ghetsis is right up there with the others.

I like the math refference, personally.

Hm, I thought the math reference was already implied with just plain old "N". N is usually used as a toss-away variable in math equations when solving for unimportant things (while x is usually for more important things), which is symbolic as well. N Harmonia also has the musical pun to it.

I'm just really wondering about where "Gropius" came from.

May be a loose adaptation of "Grope Us"
The people of the PokeWorld are trying to tell us something. I can tell.

Back
Top Bottom