• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

MINECRAFT

A line of redstone wire will only reach for about 16 squares before it stops. The redstone repeater allows you to lengthen the reach of your wire, allowing for some really complicated constructions. In addition, you can set the repeater to delay the signal a bit, if desired.

... I actually killed all of the bosses over and over, got bored of the Aether mod, and switched back to regular minecraft shortly before finding myself an awesome server.

Redstone repeaters combined with pistons/TNT can be quite useful when making absurdly complicated contraptions.

Hey you redstone engineers out there! I found this nifty Redstone Simulator that might be useful for planning before you go to build! (NOTE: I have not used it yet; I am unsure of it's practicality overall, but it might be really awesome!)

enjoy.

guys

I was on my map and for some reason I went on this really long walk at night and I managed to collect a ton of iron and stuff so I was pretty happy
but I have no idea where my base is now
and if I die on purpose I'll lose all my hard-earned shit
I guess my only hope is to make a compass but I can't find any redstone and it's very distressing :^(

guys

I was on my map and for some reason I went on this really long walk at night and I managed to collect a ton of iron and stuff so I was pretty happy
I guess my only hope is to make a compass but I can't find any redstone and it's very distressing :^(

If you don't consider it cheating you could always use a program that generates a map of your map.

If you don't consider it cheating you could always use a program that generates a map of your map.

Yo dawg, so I heard you like maps, so I put a map in your map so you can generate maps while you generate maps.

Maybe you should make the place you are at a second base.
Later, you can hook it up with Nether/Minecart/Aether.

guys

Make a chest (or however many chests you need)

Build a gigantic cobblestone pillar or something above said chest (or just record the co-ordinates in the F3 screen... thing)

Arrive back at your old base and easily find way back to chest :D?

is it possible to wire redstone in such a manner that you can have a combonation locked piston door that always has the locking piston actuated unless the lever that opens the door is pulled? Something like this: ([]--| = actuated piston, [_] = random block, |[] = closed piston)

[]--|[_]|[] (locked)

[]|[_]|--[] (lever pulled)

If that even makes any sense.

Oh my god.

Team Avo's Minecraft Griefing is T)(--------E B--------EST!!!!!!!!

Just go two YT and search The City Doridian.

Something you can do if you can't find your base is download TooManyItems, take a screenshot of your inventory, kill yourself, then spawn in your items after you die.

Back
Top Bottom