• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

You can have an anything from me, Mai. You know. To apologize in advance for how brutally I'm going to mop the floor with you.

You can have an anything from me, Mai. You know. To apologize in advance for how brutally I'm going to mop the floor with you.

I'll make sure to get you something for Christmas, then <3

Anyway a male treecko, please? I'll ask for more things once I think of them; you guys have almost doubled my entire team in one day.

I have no words for how grateful and loved I feel. Except that I suppose.

Eee, nearly forgot myself! Take one of anything from me Mai that costs less than $29.

Here you go! It's just called "Treecko" for now because I couldn't fit the "I Got Curbstomped By Kratos Aurion And All I Got Was This Lousy" in front of it. Damn you character limit.

...<3~

This is for Mai

J'ai l'immense plaisir de vous donner le Gulpin que vous avez demandé de moi. J'espère qu'il sera un membre utile de votre équipe , et, encore, je vous souhaite les meilleurs voeux pour votre anniversaire.

This is for Mai

J'ai l'immense plaisir de vous donner le Gulpin que vous avez demandé de moi. J'espère qu'il sera un membre utile de votre équipe , et, encore, je vous souhaite les meilleurs voeux pour votre anniversaire.

Merci encore, et prétendant!

(Thank you again, and claiming!)

Hey Mai, have an anything.

Could you get me a spheal? Gender doesn't matter but I'd prefer if they had thick fat.

Mai do you want to pick something or should I surprise you

Surprise me, please :D

Have one anything, Mai.

An amulet coin, maybe?

Eee, nearly forgot myself! Take one of anything from me Mai that costs less than $29.

Wise glasses?

Thank you so much to everyone~ I sort of ran out of ideas, surprisingly! I didn't actually expect that to happen ^_^

... I think you're right. He'll be the cutest ice-demon ever!

This probably means I'll need a new water type, though. I'll probably get either a clamperl or chinchou.

Back
Top Bottom