• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Collective Consciousness Mafia [N4]

M&F

tikitok
Pronoun
any
The night fell across the utopic, futuristic lands where the arms race of death and rebirth was to commence.

48 hours for night actions.

Last edited:
Re: Collective Consciousness Mafia [N0]

Soon in the morning, a report arrived. Two people who had been revived were now once more dead. Both of the mostly cyborg bodies were littered with bullet holes.

Inspection of what was left of the parts revealed them to be Phantom, formerly Resistance, and Wargle, average citizen, but with rumours about the past all around. It was possible that they were killed in unrelated incidents, but unlikely; it was possible that they were victims of the same third party, but it was difficult to fathom who would have the motive for such. Naturally, the popular theory is that the two got to be the death of each other.

Not for long, though, as the bodies were shipped off for medical care, soon to be revived. Neither was to be trusted, nonetheless, as the Resistance had their means of sabotaging revival surgery.

Wargle is "dead". She was FRIGHT-UNIT, an innocent.
Phantom is "dead". She was SOLDIER-UNIT, a Resitance member.

48 hours for discussion.

(for future reference: if you don't intend to use your night action, send in a PM saying so)

Re: Collective Consciousness Mafia [D1]

Soldier Unit sounds like a mafia goon to me.

Fright Unit could be a distracter?

Yeah, Fright sounds like a distracter or something. Though MF's description indicates something like they killed each other? Maybe Phantom killed Wargle, and then Wargle's action let her kill Phantom or something like that.

So yeah that's an idea.

So are Wargle and Phantom silenced for the day, or are they able to talk?

Maybe Wargle was a Bomb.

AM I allowed to roleclaim my old role?
This issue crossed my mind a couple of times. I'm still not sure whether I should allow it or not.

But I suppose it's best to refrain from it while I decide.

I figured fright unit was a role blocker, maybe scaring off the resistance from acting. But distracter would explain the death better, unless a bus driver intervened or something.

I'm actually a little unsure that they were the death of each other, since MF just said that that was the popular theory (also hey look I'm participating! *end of the world*)

That being said, I have no clue otherwise. *shrugs*

I think I'm going to settle for not letting claims for previous roles slide.

That said, some of the UNIT names can be rather revealing.

And that said, others can be misleading.

They can talk. All that happens in "death" is a swapping of roles.

Maybe then we should lynch Wargle?

Also, maybe it's just me, but "FRIGHT-UNIT" sounds more like shock troops/bodyguard than a distractor, because how is a distractor going to kill someone?

Also, maybe it's just me, but "FRIGHT-UNIT" sounds more like shock troops/bodyguard than a distractor, because how is a distractor going to kill someone?

A) What makes you think lynching Wargle is a good idea?

B) Counter-Abstain

I believe the idea is that Wargle is the only known member of the resistance, so we should reconvert her to the innocent side.

People switch roles when they die, so we don't know what she is anymore..? She might not be Resistance :V

I'm actually a little unsure that they were the death of each other, since MF just said that that was the popular theory (also hey look I'm participating! *end of the world*)

That being said, I have no clue otherwise. *shrugs*

This probably means Flower Doll is interested for some reason.

I caused that death.

What would lynching me do? Give me a worse role and maybe make me mafia?

エル.;555434 said:
This probably means Flower Doll is interested for some reason.

Or that I'm trying to be active :D

Back
Top Bottom