• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Well hey guys/gals/et cetera

Mendatt

Chaos, art and science
The forum wants to know where I've been for the past two weeks. It took it that long to notice I was gone? I am awash with sadness.
I was reminiscing recently - just reminiscing in general, not about anything in particular - and my mind was drawn (I'm not sure what by, possibly by itself) to tCoD. I remembered that it was the best source of intelligent conversation, friendly people with vaguely similar interests to me, and roleplaying I had ever found on the internet. And, as I am at the moment rather lacking sources of all three, seeing as most of my friends, being inconveniently older than me, have gone off to college, I decided to come back.

I can't guarantee I'll stay. I'll try, certainly, but it depends on how much time I have, and that's prone to sudden change.
In any case, I've missed all of you, and I'm glad to be back, however long or however briefly that turns out to be. I hope you'll find my skill in roleplaying and intelligent conversation has improved, although my interests have remained largely the same. I'm bad at ending posts blarghldeblarghl

Well, welcome back. It's always good to have another member here. I hope you end up staying.

Back
Top Bottom