• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

It's time, you guys ... :(

mewtini

sorry guys, don’t lose
Pronoun
she/her
I've been hinting at this for so long, but it's time now.

I'm leaving again. Actually, on Wednesday, but I don't know if I'll be here before that or not. If I have any chance to get on before Wednesday, I will be on IRC if at all.

I wish it didn't have to end like this. Maybe someday in the future, where I'm allowed on to social media and whatever, I'll be able to come back and hopefully some of you will recognize me.

I'd like to thank all you guys for raising me up from an immature nine year old into a slightly more mature twelve year old.

Thank you. :)

Nooo... we're all going to miss you. Including me. :(

Come back sometime... don't forget we're here, haha. I'll be waiting, I think we all will. Bye, Mewtini.

Aww! D: Well we'll miss you. Don't forget about us, okay? We'll be eagerly awaiting your return :)

I'm sorry that you're leaving so soon :( I can't wait until you come back, though and TCoD will be patiently waiting!

I had assumed you weren't active anymore, otherwise I would have... I don't know, said hi, or something. I wish I had noticed you around, before now. I'll miss you. I hope you come back some day.

It was so nice having you here and being able to talk to you. I hope you'll be back some day. Who knows? You may be back sooner than you think. We'll all look forward to that day. Ciao.

TT TT Although it's been a while since we last talked, I'm sad to see you go again! It was great having you back. Until then, we'll miss you!

Back
Top Bottom