• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Help me please :)

Angela

Water/Psychic Goddess
Okay I wanted to add this as my avatar, but I can't upload it nor use the link to add it to my avy what am I doing incorrectly?

+ You guys seriously need to get some CSS codes, so I can make my sig look better.

What exactly isn't working about the image? Looking at the image I would guess that the file size is too large. Not much else I can say without you telling me what happens, specifically, when you try to upload it.

You can use every CSS tag in existence (so far as I know) in your signature; see the HTML signatures information.

But please, don't use such huge images for your sig. It's kind of obnoxious.

Edit: I see the HTML signatures info doesn't mention CSS; you can use it, anyway.

What exactly isn't working about the image? Looking at the image I would guess that the file size is too large. Not much else I can say without you telling me what happens, specifically, when you try to upload it.

You can use every CSS tag in existence (so far as I know) in your signature; see the HTML signatures information.

But please, don't use such huge images for your sig. It's kind of obnoxious.

I'll have what ever photo I please too.:freaked:

This is what happens:

This PNG image has the incorrect file extension.

I'll try that guide :) thank you :)

I'm guessing the problem is that you appear to be hotlinking it off an upload at PokéCommunity; upload it to an independent image hosting service, such as Photobucket or Imageshack, and try linking it from there instead.

I'm not sure why it wouldn't work when trying to upload directly from your computer, but it's true that the image you provided in the first post has a .gif extension. If the image on your computer also ends in that extension, try saving it as a .png instead, then trying to upload it.

Back
Top Bottom