• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Style errors?

Oh yeah. That.

Still, she was Bachuru because we didn't have the english names when she switched! Even now, her user title names it as Joltik.

Yes, but that wasn't her username. The style is a homage to Bachuru the admin. ;3

Honestly, I didn't say so. I had no idea this style even existed until Kratos posted a screenshot of it. (Or about the April Fools' joke, for that matter; that was all Negrek and Kratos.)

Everyone is going to associate it with you since that was your name for a while, Kratos set you up. XD

I like it though, there are a few tweaks that are showing up here and there, but it is so cute... and as my sig says makes me think of banana laffy taffy for some strange reason.

Okay, so as it turns out I can't actually fix the thread icons that easily. Resizing the default menu sprite to anything less than double looks awful, predictably. Your only options, short of someone else finding/making me another image that would be suitable, are leaving it like this or just using the original-size joltik sprites, which are much smaller than the other styles (which is why I tried resizing it in the first place). I'm not a spriter, so attempting to do any pixel-related editing to it on my own is out of the question; if someone else wants to come up with something, though, be my guest.

EDIT: nvm, got some. ty Pathos :D Better now?

Last edited:
It exists; there was just a problem that accidentally overwrote it with a different image when I was uploading to my server. It will be there when I send Butterfree the images, but I don't feel like doing that until I have all of the images ready.

Back
Top Bottom