• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

(Sign-ups) Pokemon: Battle of the Kingdoms

Ultra-Saiyan Jace

Ultra Saiyan Brony!!!
Background
Once, in the Palara Region of the Pokemon World, there existed Six Kinddoms, The Aqua, Volcano, Mountain, Forest, Shadow, and Sky Kingdoms. Each kingdom had a ruler who ruled over the Pokemon that lived there.

One day, a major tragedy occured. The High King of Palara, High King Castro, was mysteriously murdered and a new king was crowned, a man known as Aberon. He ruled unjustly and put many Pokemon into slavery. The Volcano King, named Lance Torandar, has decided to fight back. He mustered together all of his remaining Fire Pokemon to combat the High King.

You can either be a Warrior or a Ruler and must choose your own path. Will you combine forces with the Volcano Kingdom, or work for Aberon and fight against Lance? Choose wisely.
[/qoute]

Details on each Kingdom

Volcano- lives on the barren landscape of Palara where volconoes scatter. Here, fire types are in abundance as well as an occasional Rock type. They share borders with the Mountain Kingdom.

Aqua- lives in the rivers and seas of Plara. There are many water-types here and some Ice types.

Mountain- lives in the rugged mountains of Plara. Rock and Ground types are in abundasnce here. Some Steel-types also.

Forest- lives in the lust green forests of Palra. Lots of Normal, Fighting, Bug, and Grass types here.

Sky- lives at areas of high altidude. A lot of Flying-types here.

Shadow- where ghosts and Dark types exist.

Sign-Up form

If you are a ruler-
Name:
Kingdom:
Appearance:
Personality:
General (s) (max of five):
History:
Other Details:

If you are a Warrior:
Name:
Kingdom:
Species:
Move-set (Max of five):
Personality:
History:
Other Details:

My Character Form:
Ruler or Warrior: Ruler
Name: Lance Torandar
Kingdom: Volcano
Appearance: wears a black outfit that includes a black pair of pants, a white tee-shirt and a black jacket. Has a Headband with the fire symbol on it. Has short black hair
Personality: social and caring. He will do anything to protect his kingdom.
General (s) (max of five):
Flare, the Blaziken
Doom, the Houndoom
Jake, the Infernape
History: born from a low class family but moved to the Virdon to live among the Pokemon. He eventually became king after saving a noble family from certain demise
Other Details: General Doom has a son named Malix who is in training to become the next General.

Rules:

-No God-modding
-Try to NOT go past me
-No legends as Generals. The Legendaries are considered the “Emperors” of each kingdom.
- Max of seven characters to control. No need to post forms for them all.
- If you have a question, please do not make it as a post. Instead, leave it on my profile as a comment and I will be happy to reply to it.
- AND ABOVE ALL HAVE FUN

:grin: I hope that this RP will become a huge hit. :grin:

Warrior!
Name: Itzal Zelophehad
Kingdom: Shadow
Species: Umbreon
Move-set (Max of five):

shadow ball
night shade
psychic
recover

Personality: Itzal isn't much of a social butterfly. He'd rather eavesdrop and join a conversation late than start one. He may get more comfortable later on, but it's not gonna be easy.
History:Itzal was "imported" to be a pet, but broke away as soon as he could. He hid in the shadow of the cities until he came across the Kingod of Shadows.
Other Details: Itzal is a bit of the assassin-type.

Accepting.

Current Players:

Rulers
Volcano: Lance
Mountain:
Aqua:
Sky:
Forest:
Shadow:

Warriors
Volcano:
-Malix the Houndour {ME}
-General Doom, the Houndoom
-General Flare, the Blaziken
Shadow:
-Itzal, the Umbreon {Magnemite}
Aqua
Sky
Mountain:
Forest:

-Blade, the Servine (Rarity)

Last edited:
Warriors. Yay.

Name: Blade
Kingdom: Forest
Species: Servine
Move-set (Max of five):

Leaf Blade
Aerial Ace
Pursuit
Twister

Personality: Blade is, well, to put it simply, just unsociable. (See History.) He prefers practicing how to cut a tree in half with leaves on his own than playing with other Pokemon. He is very, very brave and hardly ever tired.
History: He escaped from home after a huge argument with his siblings over something that was stolen from him. He escaped to the deep forest and made his home inside a big tree.
Other Details: He likes eating.

Back
Top Bottom