• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

(sign-ups) Pokemon: Legacy of the Eevee Warriors

CJBlazer

Where have I been at?
I am redoing the Eevee Society roleplay with new people. For those that were not part of the last one, here are some details on it:

Background Info:
In the vast land known as the Virdon Region, there was peace in the land. No humans could be found in this region. Pokemon flourished in the trees, cities, caves, and elsewhere. A Council of Pokemon, known as The Pokemon Council, watched over the Pokemon from the city of Isen.\

However, one day, something bad happened. A strange beast began ravishing the land. A being so mysterious that nothing is known about it. The being is said to be made of dark energy. Some say that it is Darkrai's creation, but some say it is not related to Darkrai.

From within the chaos several Eevee warriors form a ragtag alliance of Eevee warriors: The Eevee Society in order to combat the beast.

You are one of those Eevees. You must make the choice. The fate if Virdon and the entire Pokemon World rest in your paws.

Sign-up form:
Name:
*Eevolution:
Personality:
*Appearance:
History:
Other Details:

*note on appearance- If you are making a Eevolution, this is where you describe that Fakemon. This is also where you describe any altered appearance he/she might have.

*Eevolutions come later on in the RP. Each roleplayer starts as an Eevee.
Rules:

All basic rules. Also, please don't make a Eevolution that has the same type as somebody else's Fakemon. (such as two dragon-type Eevolutions)

Have Fun.

Name: Icy
Eeveelution: Leafeon
Personality: A bit shy, but strong both physically and mentally.
Appearance: See Other Details.
History: Because of his strange ice powers, he was teased by his many brothers and sisters so he ran away and lived in a mountain forest for several years.
Other Details: Has a huge long leaf for a tail. This lets him glide short distances. He also has his leaves tipped with ice, and he has harnessed the power of ice, making him a Grass-Ice type.

I might join, after a question. When you say Fakemon, does that mean changing the type of an Eeveelution, or making a whole new one?

That means that you create a new Eevolution. For example, making a dragon type or a ground type.......

Oh I forgot my form:

Name: Jace
*Eevolution: Stoneon
Personality: fierce and social at times. He enjoys fun, but knows when to get serious.
*Appearance: Stoneon is a rock-type Eevee. He is covered in stone-like fur and is able to generate spikes from his skin.
History: Jace was born to an ordinary family and moved to Isen City to find a life. His father was said to be one of the Pokemon Council, but he has never met his father.
Other Details:

Okay. Here be the form then.

Name: Dar
*Eevolution: Spireon (sounds like spirit)
Personality: Usually calm and level-headed, but can be quick to make decisions. He is also very strong intellectually.
*Appearance: Dar is a Ghost-type Eevee. He has no visible limbs, but does have paws. His pelt is nearly pure-black, but is slightly translucent.
History: Dar has never really fit in with his family, him being calm, while the rest of his family is literally bouncing off the walls. Eventually, he couldn't take it anymore, and just left. He made his way to the City, in hopes to start over there.

Accepted both of you.

Now a list of claimed Eevolutions

Normal:
Flareon
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Leafeon: Icy (Rarity)
Glaceon:
Umbreon
Espeon:

Custom:
Rock: Jace, the Stoneon (Me)