• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Movie Reviews

Well, the Deoxys movie is next. Personally, I thought it was one of the better ones, but I don't know if that's a shared opinion.

I actually thought it was one of the better ones, too. Haven't seen it in a while, though.

Well, the Deoxys movie is next. Personally, I thought it was one of the better ones, but I don't know if that's a shared opinion.
Really? Everything I've heard seems to be that it's one of the worst. But well, I'm about to find out. :P

It's twoards the higher end of the spectrum. Not the best, but it's still pretty good.

And that Munchlax was freaking awesome.

It's twoards the higher end of the spectrum. Not the best, but it's still pretty good.

And that Munchlax was freaking awesome.

Munchlax used deus ex machina! It's Super Effective!

Nice review of the Jirachi movie. I never really thought about the fake Groundon in that light. Though some of your complaints are really a matter of Fridge Logic(but you pointed that out anyways).

Have you thought about reviewing the Pikachu shorts? I love those, and they used to be part of the main feature as well. They have some plot and are pretty cute in general.

Well, that would first require me to somehow obtain all of them, and even if they have a plot in some sense, they're not long or complex enough to allow for much of the kind of entertaining overanalysis and dissection I'm doing this for. I'd have rather little of worth to say.

Back
Top Bottom