• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Uploading images from your computer

Mewtwo

Mage of Blood
Pronoun
she
Hiya peoples!I'm new here and i was wondering...HOW DO YOU FIND THE IMAGE CODE FOR IMAGES OFF OF PAINT?!?!thank you for your patience

Oh and i was wondering...could someone please get me some mew mystery dungeon sprites? thanks

also i want to know how you change the egg thing under my name...

Last edited:
Re: Images

There is no "image code from Paint". Images that are on your computer need to be uploaded to the internet for you to use them; there's an "upload avatar" option in your control panel if it's an avatar you're looking to use, but otherwise you'll need to put the image someplace like Photobucket or ImageShack first.

This isn't the place to ask for sprites. There are plenty of sprite resources on the internet; just google them.

The word "Egg" can be changed in your control panel; the image won't change until you get at least 50 posts.

I'm guessing that you're asking how to post an image.... basically upload your image to http://www.imageshack.us or sign up at a place like http://www.photobucket.com

Once you've done that, copy the url and put it between two
tags.

Can't help you on the sprites, but I believe once you reach a certain amount of posts that the Egg image under your name will change to a Caterpie, then Metapod, so on and so forth.... the text off of that image that says Egg can be changed via your user cp.

thanks a lot i needed that :grin:
hey wait a minute where's the control panel?
Towards the top of the forum there is a bar with several links on it. You're looking for "User CP", the very first one. It's in "Edit Your Details".

thanks all i need now is to find a mewtwo avatar :grin:
EDIT: found some on google yay i will change it every time i find a different one i like :grin:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom