• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt RMT: Average Team for an Average Battler

Erk, missed that too. =/

Defense EVs need to be put in there so she at least has a chance at surviving anything that has fists.

J.T, didn't you originally suggest the very moveset for Cresselia that I used? I did deign it around being a physical Wall, and Blissey being a special (Hence why I gave it Calm Mind.)

At any rate, I will breed another Chansey and give it the necessary EVs (I am really glad I have that Everstone right now, so I don't have to breed nearly as much) But how many Evs do you suggest I put in Physical Defense, and from which stat?

Also, on one last note, here's a bit of a "pet project" of mine

36.png

Held Item: Toxic Orb
Trait: Magic Guard
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Attack, 4 Speed
Moves:
Protect
Facade
Meteor Mash
Fire Blast

I've been experimenting with Clefable as of late, and decided to put one in my "potentials" though I doubt it'll ever make it to the team. Protect gives a defense for Toxic Orb to kick in (Assuming the enemy doesn't have Feint) and lets Clefable blast enemies with Facade the next turn. The other two moves are there for coverage; Fireblast knocks away steel-types and Meteor mash takes out anything the other two wouldn't have

Maybe. I'm contradictory sometimes. >.> My point stands, though; Calm Mind is utterly wasted on Blissey. The greatest special wall in the game doesn't need boosts.

252 Def EVs. Blissey's HP is high enough that not having any boosts to it doesn't make too much of a difference; no matter how you slice it, 650+ HP is a LOT.

Clefable looks okay. The moveset could work, especially since Facade gets STAB and therefore has an even higher base power than Selfdestruct (unless you take into account the fact that Selfdestruct ignores half the opponent's defense). If you want to use Fire Blast, use a different nature, like Naughty or something; otherwise, find a physical Fire move. Does Clefable learn Fire Punch? I forget.

It does, but it's by a move tutor in Platinum.

I'm also considering a Heatran Lead, but I'm none too keen on dropping Drapion and Porygon-Z, the latter being who I'll likely go down for Kyogre.

Back
Top Bottom