• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ninjas? Pirates? Ninja Pirates?

NINJAS V PIRATES!

• Total voters
Man... Why cant we win pirates!!!!! Ninjas can't even do half the things they hyped up to do, they don't even exist anymore. But there are still shit loads of pirates in somalia!!!!!!!!!
Man, you know what Murkrow's going to say to that.
"lolololol you just can't see them existing because they're so fast!!!!!1!!!111! :B"

Yeah. I'd like to see him back that up, hm?

Modern marine pirates are nowhere near as good as the old. Where are the wooden ships? Skull and crossbones? Parrots? I don't see any of the things that make the typical pirates awesome applying to the modern ones.

That isn't my point. My point was that pirates still exist, awesome or not. I don't see ninjas existing anywhere nowadays outside of manga/anime.

And none of that "You wouldn't be able to see them" crap either. I want actual proof.

See, the thing is, pirates might exist, but they defile the picture of pirates. They're really stupid and obviously don't have the kind of awesomeness that the old pirates are. They worsen pirates' stance. Ninjas, on the other hand, has led to the art of espionage and spies. Ninjas have evolved, in a sense, to a better place and awesomeness.

Pirates' turn.

Maybe they don't still exist. Whether or not they exist doesn't affect how much awesomer they are/were than pirates.

The modern pirates are only called pirates because of what they do, any kind of ninja nowadays would probably be called a terrorist or something like that.

Also
See, the thing is, pirates might exist, but they defile the picture of pirates. They're really stupid and obviously don't have the kind of awesomeness that the old pirates are. They worsen pirates' stance. Ninjas, on the other hand, has led to the art of espionage and spies. Ninjas have evolved, in a sense, to a better place and awesomeness.

Pirates' turn.

Because I couldn't think of stuff to say so I'm using your stuff as defence 'cause I'm like that.

Terrorists AND spies.

Espionage and spies, yes.
But pirates have evolved too. After sea traffic stopped being so huge asides from cruise ships and oil freighters, they had to do something, right?
Therefore, the ones that weren't idiots who stayed on the seas moved onto land and stole the ninjas' stealth technology (violently!), effectively becoming cat burglars. And even more still became computer hackers, so anyone who downloads music or programs without paying is a descendant of a pirate or at least unknowingly supporting them.

...Screw this, I side with the nuns.
Because nuns fly. Can ninjas do that?

Nuns are ninjas have a common ancestor. On the other hand, however nuns support piracy because they don't own any money and have to download things instead of buying them.
How did they get the computer and access to the internet? Magic.

Yes, I know I made that up, shut up >=(

Pirates, then. Ninjas are for fucking weeaboos.

Why? Can't ninjas find anyone better to fuck?

Even Batman?

I know the new Batman isn't anywhere as near as good as the old ones that aren't as ninja-ey but still >=(

Last edited:
Where is the Pinja and Nirate option!?
... But I'm going with Pirates. Because far too many have defiled the name of ninja(namely Naruto). :C

Back
Top Bottom