• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

in which surskitty complains profusely

surskitty

「にがいのは いやだ」って…
Pronoun
they
opal says my house is a deathtrap.

It is, however, very good for hiding bodies.

No one will ever suspect me.

:)

Last edited:
Re: opal says my house is a deathtrap

It is, however, very good for hiding bodies.

No one will ever suspect me.

:)

are you kidding me?

to be honest you'd be like, one of my first suspects

maybe this is just cause i know you slightly better than not at all

I read 'boobies' instead of 'bodies' :(

me three :]

But um. seriously. Congratulations on having the perfect house to hide bodies in...?

Can I borrow your crawlspace, Then? I have a couple... Crates full of "Meat" to store. I promise they are air-tight! No smell!

Shhh...you're revealing our secret!

Nevermind, found ma shotgun. We're good.

Is that a confession? Not that I am a detective or anything...
The only possible reason I have to kill opal is that his phone keeps ringing and he isn't noticing because he is asleep. I think he may be able to sleep through a nuke.

Whenever I get around to my plans for New Jersey, I'll have to test it. I already know he can sleep through many types of noisemaker; I tested that last year.
are you kidding me?

to be honest you'd be like, one of my first suspects

maybe this is just cause i know you slightly better than not at all
Hey man there's no reason for me to kill opal. His phone, maybe, but not opal.
I read 'boobies' instead of 'bodies' :(
You'd never be able to find them in this house.
me three :]

But um. seriously. Congratulations on having the perfect house to hide bodies in...?
It took me like half an hour to clean up my room enough to change sheets. Now the floor quite possibly doesn't exist.
Can I borrow your crawlspace, Then? I have a couple... Crates full of "Meat" to store. I promise they are air-tight! No smell!
NO >:(
*Inches away carrying taser readily*

...detective!
Hey man I am so awesome and opal is probably okay. I'm not sure how to wake him up, though. Really I should probably leave him alone but that's no fun :( I guess I will try to wake him up if it's something like 3pm and he is STILL GOING "... .... zz ... ... ..."
Shhh...you're revealing our secret!

Nevermind, found ma shotgun. We're good.
HEY

I WORK ALONE

NOT THAT I DO ANY WORK EVER

BUT IF I DID
I WOULD HAVE NO ACCOMPLICE

Is this a new development? I mean, has it gotten worse since the last time we braved the treacherous waters of the Atlantic and staggering heights of the Appalachians to visit? Or is it still just a little bit messy, but only now promoting its lethality?

Oh! A whole new land filled with clutter and chaos, ripe for exploration and begging for someone to trip and die! If only I had the time!

Apparently it wasn't opal's phone. It's on silent and no one can call him, anyway. So it's a mystery what was making noises. I may simply have to beat his bag to death. (Should probably remove the DS and laptop first, though... Maybe also a camera. Or whatever else he has in it. He just said but I have no memory so I already forgot 8D)

Hey, dad's been working on making it no longer a deathtrap. It's just that even he would not dare venture into my room. It's mildly terrifying.

opal says, "Mildly terrifying is a bit of an understatement."

I'll just have to bury him under EVEN MORE PILLOWS tomorrow if he sleeps super late.

James why are you so mean? All I asked was to buury a few dead bodies where no one would ever find them...

Oh, Also. Pictures of its deathtrapness?

Hey, man, I'm not taking the blame for anything anyone else does. Find a closer friend.

He said he'll take pics at some point.

Went to an Evelyn Evelyn concert in New York City!

opal's keyboard is hard to type with. It's qwertz instead of qwerty and I don't know where most punctuation is.

Back
Top Bottom