• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[NIGHT 0] Mafia Choice Mafia

After much (actually admittedly not very much) deliberation, the last few settle on who to lynch, and it's poor Phoenix. It was realized far too late that they had entirely eliminated the last mafia from consideration. Reluctantly, the last living two hoisted Phoenix up and down into the lake, tying bricks around his arms and legs so he could not escape.

And then there were two. The Wargle and the very bestest, Stryke. One mafia and one townie. As such, Stryke reveals his plan.

"KILL alt eh people." Such a simple and cunning plan, he thinks to himself in his head. Wargle stands and stares, confused at this blatantly obvious reveal. Of course that's his goal, he is a Mafia Game after all. She shakes her head, still staring into his eyes, and flies away on her beautifully patriotic wings. The ghosts, Superbird and Music Dragon, slowly fade away, a single tear rolling down each of their ghostly cheeks. So beautiful, yet so haunting.

"im mfia. everyones dead, I win," Stryke whispers into the sunset. "I win."

The mafia have won! Role PMs and a night action log will be posted shortly.

ROLE PMS:​
TVTROPES MAFIA - THE TROPER - CURRENT STATUS: RUINING OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES

Although you had 50 players in your game and a whole load of tropes to choose from, your game sadly went unfinished. You are here to get revenge for being put in the Graveyard of Never Started and/or Abandoned Mafia Games. You are SO DETERMINED to come back to life that you Came Back Stronger than ever. You don't have time to deal with these labels of being a member of The Legitimate Businessmen's Social Club or being an Innocent Bystander since you're SO BUSY BEING A 50-PLAYER MAFIA GAME.

...So instead, you've decided to do your own thing. You've decided to kill all these other Mafia Games and bury them yourself in the ground where you were buried. All by yourself. Once per night, you can choose to kill a person of your choice, unless they're already dead. There's no point in wasting time on killing a dead Mafia Game!! Upon close inspection, you would probably show up as MAFIA rather than INNOCENT. You know, since you have a bunch of weapons and junk in your house. It's pretty suspicious.

Your goal is basically to either (a) be the last one remaining OR (b) have everyone in the game, including you, die. If either of these conditions are fulfilled, you win and nobody else does.

(tl;dr you are a THIRD PARTY SERIAL KILLER who shows up as MAFIA UPON INSPECTION/DEATH. You win when EVERYONE ELSE IS DEAD or IF EVERYBODY IN THE GAME IS DEAD.)
REVERSE MAFIA - THE MEDIUM - CURRENT STATUS: NOT ONE OF THE DEAD, BUT YOU LIKE TALKING TO THEM

You used to be a ghost, remember? Actually, no wait, it was all of your innocent players who were ghosts. They all got turned into lousy humans though!! Luckily for you, all this spooky ghost business and all this angel magic going around in your game has given you the ability to talk with all of the dead Mafia Games. Except it's also anchored your spirit to Earth so that when you die, you're stuck in this town.

After a little while of going to the Graveyard of Never Started and/or Abandoned Mafia Games (you know, where all the bodies of Mafia Games who die are going to go after all this) in the past, you decided to make what you like to call a "Graveyard Quicktopic", where ghosts can just post messages directly to you and each other! Luckily, you can talk right back at them through the same system. However, if you die, the Graveyard Quicktopic will be closed by me and nobody will be able to post in it anymore. In addition, due to being stuck here after you turn into a ghost, you still have the ability to post a lynch vote (AND ONLY A LYNCH VOTE) in the thread, with the usual ability of changing it to suit however you please.

(tl;dr you are an INNOCENT ALIGNED MEDIUM who can COMMUNICATE WITH THE DEAD. When you die, you turn into an INNOCENT ALIGNED RESTLESS SPIRIT who can POST A LYNCH VOTE IN THE THREAD EACH DAY. You win when ALL NON-INNOCENT PLAYERS ARE DEAD, EVEN IF YOU ARE DEAD.)
THE VERY BESTEST MAFIYA GAME - THE BESTEST (LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS) - CURRENT STATUS: KILL ALT EH PEOPLE

you ar mfia, the bestest of the mafiya but not good enough 2 be the don (too bad). yuor fellow mafiyas are zero moment (greek mythology mafia) and vipera magnifica (song choice mafia) and u can talk with them out of thread in the quiktopik. at any point during the day u can decide that this game has rustled your jimmies for long enough and kill both u and another person (both in the gmae and in real life™). except then u and the mfia will be down 1 member and both of u will be gosts. that is not good and also very spooky.

(tl;dr you are a MAFIA ALIGNED TERRORIST who can POST "[name] has rustled my jimmies for long enough" IN BOLD TEXT TO KILL BOTH YOU AND THE TARGET. You win when AT LEAST 50% OF THE LIVING PLAYERS ARE MAFIA.)
GREEK MYTHOLOGY MAFIA - THE LEADER OF THE TITANS - CURRENT STATUS: NOT OVERTHROWN QUITE YET

Your game was all about Greek Mythology, except there was one thing missing. Well technically, there was a Titan in your game, but just a generic one! Due to all of the power of those Greek Gods in your game, you decided to turn into an all powerful Titan yourself.

You are Cronus, who overthrew his own father and ruled for a while. And now that you're in this tiny little Mafia town, you've decided to take it over. You decided to use your Titan powers to form a mafia and create a Quicktopic of Chaos and Disorder. Since you created this mafia, you're the head of it! So at least you get to rule over something, you know?

Since you're the leader of the Mafia, you chose your partners to be Stryke (the very bestest mafiya game) and Vipera Magnifica (Song Choice Mafia). After discussing with them, once per night you can choose someone to kill. If you die, your ability to choose who dies will automatically go to Vipera Magnifica, and if he dies, it will be given to Stryke. If all of you are dead, then it'll probably go somewhere, right?? All that Titan power has to go somewhere in the world.

In addition, once per game you may use your Titan abilities to cast a doublevote. During the day, you may PM me to tell me that you would like to apply your doublevote to the same game day that you PM me during. Your extra vote will automatically be applied to whoever you are voting for. If you change your vote, the extra vote will automatically change.

(tl;dr you are a MAFIA ALIGNED DON who can ULTIMATELY CHOOSE WHO TO KILL EVERY NIGHT. In addition, you have a ONE-SHOT DOUBLEVOTING ABILITY. You win when AT LEAST 50% OF THE LIVING PLAYERS ARE MAFIA.)
SONG CHOICE MAFIA - THE BACKUP SINGER - CURRENT STATUS: DANCING TO THE BEAT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S DRUMS

There were like eight of your game or something, right? Well, either way, most of them were completed. The very last one, however, was sent to the Graveyard of Never Started and/or Abandoned Mafia Games. For that, you decided to rise from the dead again (using the power of 7 of your other games) and join the mafia. Your fellow mafia members are Stryke (the very bestest mafiya game) and Zero Moment (Greek Mythology Mafia). You can talk with them here, at the Quicktopic of Chaos and Disorder!

Since there were eight iterations of you, that means that you have a whole lot of songs used in your history. Each song had a different beat, differnet lyrics, and a different mood. All this variation has had a kind of... effect on your powers. Instead of having a designated ability of your own, you have the ability to use each of your fellow mafia members' one shot powers one more time after they've died. For example, after Zero Moment uses his one-shot Doublevote power, if he then dies, then you would inherit the ability and be able to use it once again. I will PM you when you inherit these abilities, along with a prompt on how to activate them.

(tl;dr you are a MAFIA ALIGNED UNIVERSAL BACKUP who can REUSE YOUR FELLOW MAFIA MEMBERS' ABILITIES AFTER DEATH. You win when AT LEAST 50% OF THE LIVING PLAYERS ARE MAFIA.)
CAPITALIST DEMOCRACY MAFIA - THE RICH GIRL - CURRENT STATUS: ABSOLUTELY ROLLING IN CASH

Your game was just all about cash. Everybody had just like a bunch of money and basically they threw it all at each other to lynch each other! So technically, all the money they used to lynch each other is now yours. I mean, it was your game and everything, so all the money would come back to you anyway.

Since you're basically just rolling in cash, you have the ability to fully pay for visits to the local doctor! This means that once per night, you may choose a player to get healed by the local doctor. He does charge kind of a lot, though, so that's why you're the only one who can do this.

In addition, all your cash is heavily sought after by all the other Mafia Games. They're constantly asking you for loans and such and you've always refused until now. Now you've got an idea: since votes cost money in your game, why not try and apply that to this one? Once per game, you may use a bunch of your money to secretly steal someone's vote without them knowing. During the day, you may PM me to tell me that you would like to steal a person of your choice's vote during the same game day that you PM me during. Your extra vote will automatically be applied to whoever you are voting for. If you change your vote, the extra vote will automatically change. The player who you took a vote from will not be informed that their vote has been taken.

(tl;dr you are an INNOCENT ALIGNED DOCTOR who can HEAL SOMEONE ONCE PER NIGHT. In addition, you have a ONE-SHOT VOTE THIEF ABILITY. You win when ALL NON-INNOCENT PLAYERS ARE DEAD, EVEN IF YOU ARE DEAD.)
MAFIA CHOICE MAFIA - THE UNFINISHED GAME - CURRENT STATUS: BEING THE BEST CHOICE MAFIA GAME

Your game hasn't even started yet, what are you doing here?? I mean, there's basically nothing that your poor poor GM can go off of in order to give you some kind of vague flavor text that alludes to a certain role yet! I can't even base your role on one of the other roles in this game because...

...Oh wait, that's a good idea, actually. Instead of having a special ability of your own, why not just steal them from the other innocent Mafia Games when they die?? Basically you are the Universal Innocent Backup, which means that upon an innocent player's death, you can choose to inherit all of their abilities, including one-shot ones. This ability can be used multiple times, with each new set of powers overwriting the last. Upon an innocent player's death, I will PM you with the player's name, but not with any of their abilities. From there, you have the option to either ACCEPT or DENY this person's ability. If you accept, then your previous set of abilities will disappear and I will inform you of your new set of abilities.

So basically the order goes like this:
  • Innocent Player A dies.
  • I PM you with the name of Player A and some flavor text.
  • You either choose to ACCEPT or DENY the inheritance of Player A's abilities.
  • If you ACCEPT, then I will PM you a list of Player A's abilities with how to activate them.
  • If you DENY, you keep the abilities that you currently have. The opportunity to inherit Player A's abilities disappears.
  • Innocent Player B dies.
  • I PM you with the name of Player B and some flavor text.
  • You either choose to ACCEPT or DENY the inheritance of Player B's abilities.
  • If you ACCEPT, then I will PM you a list of Player B's abilities with how to activate them. Player A's abilities will be discarded.
  • If you DENY, you keep Player A's abilities. The opportunity to inherit Player B's abilities disappears.
  • And so on.

(tl;dr you are an INNOCENT ALIGNED UNIVERSAL INNOCENT BACKUP who can CHOOSE TO INHERIT THE RECENTLY DECEASED PLAYERS' ABILITIES. This can be used multiple times. You win when ALL NON-INNOCENT PLAYERS ARE DEAD, EVEN IF YOU ARE DEAD.)
SINNOH CHOICE MAFIA - THE WANNABE BAD GUY - CURRENT STATUS: LOOKING FOR A DAWN STONE

From a completely 100% non-biased perspective, Sinnoh Choice Mafia was one of the best games. And I'm not even just saying that cause I won it on Day 1 or anything, definitely not. Anyway, there were so many different forms in that game!! (I had 6, haha.)

However, since Sinnoh Choice Mafia contained a Wannabe Mafia, you also decided that was what you wanted to be! You didn't want to have to deal with being a 6 forme alien who won the game or anything like that. So instead you settled on being a Snorunt, caught on Route 217, just like in your game. Of course you have a Dawn Stone in case you want to evolve, too.

Since you're just a Snorunt, you were throughly ignored by the actual mafia™, since they were going for all the strong people. However, from a bunch of snooping, you know that the mafia members are Zero Moment (Greek Mythology Mafia), Stryke (the very bestest mafiya game), and Vipera Magnifica (Song Choice Mafia). You also know where their Secret Quicktopic is, but you can't post anything to it! Those discussions are for them to participate in only. You can watch, though. However, upon the death of all three of them, you do not gain the ability to make mafia kills.

At any point in the game, you can choose to evolve into Froslass. When you evolve into Froslass, you will summon a fierce hailstorm that will shuffle all other players' night actions. However, being a Froslass still isn't good enough for the actual mafia. They still won't let you in, no matter what you do.

(tl;dr you are a MAFIA ALIGNED WANNABE MAFIA who is SECRETLY A MAFIA. In addition, you have a ONE-SHOT RANDOMIZER ABILITY. You win when AT LEAST 50% OF THE LIVING PLAYERS ARE MAFIA.)
FANDOM MAFIA - THE PIXELATOR - CURRENT STATUS: SUCKING UP GHOSTS​

So since your game was Fandom Mafia and all, it makes sense that you would take on abilities of a game you like right? I mean, you did say that you like Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, which admittantly I have never played. I can still look up a bunch of stuff about it though!!

From what I can gather off of various parts of the Internet, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon contains a piece of technology called the Pixelator. Due to being Fandom Mafia, you managed to bring this technology to life! After all, everything is non-canon here. Basically once per night, you can choose to use the Pixelator to swap the places of two players, causing all night actions targeting one of them to hit the other instead. You don't have to use it every night, but it might pay off at some point...

In addition, Luigi's Mansion is all about mansions and stuff right? So technically speaking, you could host a huge party in there if you wanted to. Once during the game, you can throw a party by posting "Let's explore the Gloomy Manor!" in bold text in the thread during the night phase. This will allow everyone to communicate in thread for the remainder of the night, while all night actions are carried out as usual. Players cannot be lynched during your party because there's no fun in that!!

(tl;dr you are an INNOCENT ALIGNED BUS DRIVER who can SWAP TWO PLAYERS' LOCATIONS, CAUSING THEM TO BE TARGETED BY NIGHT ACTIONS INTENDED FOR THE OTHER. In addition, you have a ONE-SHOT PARTY HOST ABILITY. You win when ALL NON-INNOCENT PLAYERS ARE DEAD, EVEN IF YOU ARE DEAD.)
USERNAME MAFIA - THE VALIANT POKEMON - CURRENT STATUS: FIGHTING FOR YOUR FRIENDS

braviary"For the sake of its friends, this brave warrior of the sky will not stop battling, even if injured."

Braviaries (Braviarys?) are known for their battling and their protection of others! A Wargle is kinda the same thing, I would assume. They both battle a lot and are also eagle pokemon! Which is pretty neat in my opinion. Your abilities as a Wargle (aka Braviary) basically revolve around protecting your friends, who are all the innocent people. You ...basically declared war on the rest of them, kinda. Or maybe that was interpreted as something completely different? You were just screeching like a bird, mostly.

One of your abilities is to challenge any player to a battle to the death! Well, kinda. Once per game during the day phase, you may post "WARGLE USED BRAVE BIRD ON ___" (in bold), with ___ being the name of your target. From there, all lynch votes are reset and the only two players who can be voted for are you and your target.

In addition, you can also use your Strong Bird Talons to basically just pick up someone during the night and drop them into a huge tree or something. You like to call it Bird Jail. Basically, once per night, you may choose someone to put in Bird Jail, which protects them from all night kills, but also prevents them from utilizing any of their night actions. Bird Jail is in a different place every night, and is nearly impossible to escape unless you get them out yourself (which you do every morning). It's a pretty good jail.

(tl;dr you are an INNOCENT ALIGNED JAILER who can PUT ONE PERSON IN BIRD JAIL FOR THE NIGHT. In addition, you have a ONE-SHOT GLADIATOR ABILITY. You win when ALL NON-INNOCENT PLAYERS ARE DEAD, EVEN IF YOU ARE DEAD.)
SPRITES MAFIA - THE ONE GUY WHO USES HIS SPRAY AFTER EVERY KILL - CURRENT STATUS: TRYING TO UNLOCK ALL PIXEL SPRAYS​

Sprites!Mafia was a game full of sprites, unsurprisingly. Tons and tons of sprites, but no Overwatch sprites!! It's really quite a shame, cause those ones are pretty adorable. I mean, look at sweet little Bastion here:
31U1IFQ.png

How could someone resist putting him in a game? All the other ones too!! So due to this revelation, you have gained the power of basically every Overwatch pixel spray that has been released so far! Here's a link to a picture with them all on it for reference!

Each night, you may choose one (1) Overwatch pixel sprite to use the effects of, along with a target to use it on. However, you do not know any of the effects of each sprite! Some of them may kill your target, while some might protect them. In addition, you may only use each sprite once.

(tl;dr you are an INNOCENT ALIGNED DREAMING GOD who can USE THE POWER OF A SINGLE OVERWATCH SPRITE EACH NIGHT. You win when ALL NON-INNOCENT PLAYERS ARE DEAD, EVEN IF YOU ARE DEAD.)
DIY POKEMAFIA - THE REVENGE SEEKER - CURRENT STATUS: REALLY REALLY HOPING TO EVOLVE SOON

You have tons of experience being a Magikarp, really! (Well, technically it was one of your players.) Except maybe not enough to evolve, which is a real shame. What you do have a lot of experience doing is jumping! And also living a while. The pokedex says this about you:

magikarp"A Magikarp living for many years can leap a mountain using Splash. The move remains useless, though."

So basically you just got crazy good at jumping over mountains and stuff. With this technique of yours, you are able to avoid all night kills. You can't jump up during the day though, because that's when all the birds and stuff come out! They're all looking for a delicious Magikarp Meal from their favorite Mafia Town. If you are lynched, however, you have one last trick up your sleeve! You can use all that rage to evolve into Gyarados!

gyarados"Once it begins to rampage, a GYARADOS will burn everything down, even in a harsh storm."

Once you've evolved (about to be lynched, I will PM you when this happens), you have the option to go on a rampage and take someone down with you. (Note: you must post this in thread with the phrasing: "GYARADOS USED HYPER BEAM ON [TARGET NAME HERE]!".) I mean, you're innocent and all, but you do kinda deserve being able to get some revenge on any silly townspeople who try and lynch you. At least you're not an alien this time, though.

(tl;dr you are an INNOCENT ALIGNED BULLETPROOF VENGEFUL who IS IMMUNE TO NIGHT KILLS and CAN TAKE SOMEONE WITH YOU WHEN LYNCHED. You win when ALL NON-INNOCENT PLAYERS ARE DEAD, EVEN IF YOU ARE DEAD.)
TRAINER CLASS CHOICE MAFIA - THE BATTLE GIRL - CURRENT STATUS: STRONG ENOUGH TO KICK SOMEONE INTO THE NEXT DAY

Your game was pretty insane, to be honest. I mean, four serial killers in one game?? And no actual mafia??? What kind of Mafia Game is this????? Oh, right, it's just a normal (not really) Mafia Game. Your role was that you were one of said serial killers! Killing gets kind of exhausting though, after a little while. It's all just kick kick kick in the face until they just stop moving! This time around, you're just going to kick them once. Except this once stops them from moving for the rest of the night. Whoops.

Basically, once per night, you can kick someone in the head hard enough to stop them from moving. This prevents them from using their night actions. In addition to your kicks, you also have a little Meditite friend with you! The only move he knows is Magic Coat, though, and it only has 1 PP left. So basically once per game during the night phase, you can choose to use Magic Coat, which reflects any night action used on you to another random target. Your Meditite didn't quite understand it when you taught it to him, you think.

(tl;dr you are an INNOCENT ALIGNED ROLEBLOCKER who can KICK PEOPLE TO PREVENT THEM FROM USING THEIR NIGHT ACTIONS. In addition, you have a ONE-SHOT DEFLECTION ABILITY. You win when ALL NON-INNOCENT PLAYERS ARE DEAD, EVEN IF YOU ARE DEAD.)
VANILLA MAFIA - THE DETECTIVE WITH ONE BULLET - CURRENT STATUS: TIRED OF ALL THESE VIGILANTES

Your game was just full of lies and also killing. Hell, the GM even won over the rest of you guys!! I mean, your players were all innocent and all, but they were still all murderers! Due to this, you happened to get super good at telling if someone had good intentions or not. Just from peeking in someone's window once per night, you can tell if someone is innocent or not. I mean, it's usually kind of obvious if their floor is covered in knives or blood or something.

In addition, all of these vigilantes have caused you to be a bit... paranoid. You've got a good eye and all, but you still need to keep yourself safe. Luckily, you were able to find a gun with a single bullet in it from another Mafia Game that went to the Graveyard of Never Started and/or Abandoned Mafia Games a while ago. This allows you to kill another player at night once in the game. This cannot be used at the same time as your inspection ability, though, since inspection takes priority over shooting a bad guy.

(tl;dr you are an INNOCENT ALIGNED INSPECTOR who can INSPECT ONE OTHER PLAYER AT NIGHT. In addition, you have a ONE-SHOT VIGILANTE POWER. You win when ALL NON-INNOCENT PLAYERS ARE DEAD, EVEN IF YOU ARE DEAD.)

Action Order (bolded are one-shots):​

1. Bus/Deflect - Butterfree, Cynder, Phoenix
2. Roleblock - Wargle, Butterfree
3. Heal - sanderidge
4. Kill - DarkAura, JackPK, Zero Moment
5. Inspect - DarkAura
6. Copy - Vipera Magnifica, Music Dragon
?. Misc - I liek Skeletons (order depends on sprite used, not counted as one-shots for priority)

*Note: one-shot night abilities were given priority over other actions that occur at the same time.

---

SUMMARY OF EVENTS:

NIGHT 0:
- Phoenix swaps I liek Skeletons and Butterfree
- Wargle jails Butterfree (Jail -> I liek Skeletons)
- Butterfree roleblocks JackPK
- sanderidge heals Butterfree (Heal -> I liek Skeletons)
- I liek Skeletons uses Lucio (heal) on Butterfree (Failed - jailed)
- JackPK kills DarkAura (Failed - roleblock)
- Zero Moment kills JackPK
- DarkAura inspects Vipera Magnifica (result: Mafia)

- END OF NIGHT 0: JackPK is dead.

DAY 1: Lynched Negrek (Abstained)

NIGHT 1:
- Phoenix swaps Butterfree and DarkAura
- Wargle jails Music Dragon
- Butterfree roleblocks Superbird
- sanderidge heals Butterfree (heal -> DarkAura)
- Zero Moment kills Superbird
- DarkAura inspects Music Dragon (result: not mafia)
- Music Dragon chooses to inherit Superbird's abilities (Medium/Restless Spirit)

- END OF NIGHT 1: Superbird is dead.

DAY 2: Lynched Eifie (Abstained)

NIGHT 2:
- Phoenix swaps Butterfree/Phoenix
- Wargle jails Metallica Fanboy
- Butterfree roleblocks Metallica Fanboy (Failed - Metallica Fanboy was jailed)
- sanderidge heals sanderidge
- DarkAura kills Vipera Magnifica (NOTE: this happened first because it's a one-shot and Vipera Magnifica is higher up on the player list than DarkAura is.)
- Zero Moment kills DarkAura
- I liek Skeletons uses Torbjorn (kill) on DarkAura

- END OF NIGHT 2: Vipera Magnifica and DarkAura are dead.

DAY 3: Lynched Cynder. Phoenix used Party Host to give you all a good time.

NIGHT 3:
- Phoenix swaps sanderidge and Butterfree
- Wargle jails sanderidge (jail -> Butterfree)
- Butterfree roleblocks Stryke (Failed - jailed)
- Zero Moment kills Metallica Fanboy (Failed - Metallica Fanboy is bulletproof)
- I liek Skeletons uses Zenyatta (kill) on Metallica Fanboy (Failed - Metallica Fanboy is bulletproof)

- END OF NIGHT 3: Nobody is dead.

DAY 4: Lynched I liek Skeletons.

NIGHT 4:
- Phoenix swaps Wargle and Butterfree
- Wargle jails Stryke
- Butterfree roleblocks Stryke (Failed - Stryke was jailed)
- sanderidge heals sanderidge
- Zero Moment kills Wargle (Kill -> Butterfree)

- END OF NIGHT 4: Butterfree is dead.

DAY 5: Lynched sanderidge.

NIGHT 5:
- Phoenix swaps Music Dragon and Phoenix
- Wargle jails ZM
- Zero Moment kills Metallica Fanboy (Failed - Jailed + Metallica Fanboy is bulletproof anyway)

- END OF NIGHT 5: Nobody is dead.

DAY 6: Lynched Metallica Fanboy. Metallica Fanboy used his Vengeful ability to absolutely obliterate Zero Moment.

NIGHT 6:
- Phoenix swaps Phoenix and Stryke
- Wargle jails I liek Skeletons Stryke (Jail -> Phoenix)
- Zero Moment kills Music Dragon
- Music Dragon chooses to inherit Metallica Fanboy's abilities (Bulletproof Vengeful) (FaI liek Skeletons - Music Dragon dies before copying occurs, retains Superbird's abilities at time of death.)

- END OF NIGHT 6: Music Dragon is dead.

DAY 7: Phoenix of the Night is lynched. Mafia wins.
---

DAY ONE-SHOTS:

- ZM: Doublevoter (never used)
- sanderidge: Vote Thief (never used)
- Phoenix: Party Host (Used D3)
- Wargle: Gladiator (Used D7)
- MF: Vengeful (Used D6)

---

ILS'S SPRITE LIST + RESULTS:
(The effects of each of these were unknown to him, but were still based on Overwatch. I explained the ones that aren't as obvious as just being a Vigilante.)​

- Genji (Deflect): Deflects any abilities targeting him to a random target. (Based on
- McCree (Roleblock): Stuns target for the night. (Based on
- Pharah (Roleblock): Stuns target for the night. (Based on Concussive Blast.)
- Reaper (Vigilante): Kills target.
- Soldier:76 (Inspector): Learns target's alignment. (Based on Tactical Visor.)
- Tracer (Jail): Blinks target out of space for the night. (Based on Blink.)
- Bastion (Vig): Kills target.
- Hanzo (Vig): Kills target.
- Junkrat (Vig): Kills target.
- Mei (Vig): Kills target.
- Torbjorn (Vig): Kills target. Used N2.
- Widowmaker (Inspector): Learns target's alignment. (Based on Infra-Sight.)
- D.Va (Deflect) Deflects any abilities targeting him to a random target. (Based on Defense Matrix.)
- Reinhardt (Doctor): Shields target from being killed, with no risk of healer clash. (Based on Barrier Field.)
- Roadhog (Doctor): Protects self from being killed, with no risk of healer clash. (Based on Take A Breather.)
- Winston (Roleblock): Stuns target for the night. (Based on Jump Pack.)
- Zarya (Doctor): Shields target from being killed, with no risk of healer clash. (Based on Projected Barrier.)
- Lucio (Doctor): Heals target. (Based on Crossfade's healing effect.) Used N0.
- Mercy (Doctor): Heals target. (Based on Caduceus Staff and its healing power.)
- Zenyatta (Vig): Kills target. (Based on Orb of Discord.) Used N3.
- Symmetra (Doctor): Shields target from being killed, with no risk of healer clash. (Based on Photon Shield.)
---

OTHER NOTES:

- There were a lot of people with two abilities. Almost everyone, in fact! A few of them had mafia equivalents, such as MD/VM with the Universal Backup and ZM/sanderidge with double votes.

- The PMs were worded very carefully in that all "non-innocent players had to be dead" for the innocents to win. This means that if all the mafia were dead and JackPK was still alive, he would have to die for the town to win.

- Ok so the whole situation with copying powers: It happens after all night actions occur, after deaths (so like in the dawn phase). MD got a PM listing status, Mafia Game, and name of recently deceased player after the death of every innocent. Each opportunity was "valid" until the next person died, so technically if someone died during the night and then another innocent died during the day, he would lose the chance to inherit the previous ability. I specified this in a PM with the exact phrasing of "You can put it off until the night phase begins". Anyways, he chose to pick up Superbird's abilities after Superbird died, meaning that he inherited the Restless Spirit ability. Since copies happen /after/ all deaths occur, even though he wanted to inherit MF's bulletproof vengeful thing, he died before he could get it. This made him a Restless Spirit in addition to Superbird. (These rules would have also applied to VM, had another mafia died before him.)

- Re: the self targeting - I figured it'd be more fun to let you guys target yourselves. I never specified in any PMs that you couldn't target yourselves, so a couple people took advantage of that.

---

Thank you all for playing! :)

I liek Skeletons said:
Zenyatta was a vig? Who would've thought?
I didn't want every healer to be a doctor, haha. Also the links to the Dead People Chat/Graveyard Quicktopic and the Mafia Quicktopic/Quicktopic of Chaos and Destruction are in Superbird's and Zero Moment/Stryke/Vipera Magnifica's role PMs respectively.

Like I said, I m teh very bestest.

But anyway, GG guys! That really was an amazing game!

Wargle, all ya had ta say was that you were proven.
Cuz i forgot
Or you coulda gladiator'd the one who wasnt proven
I think that it was a combination of sleep deprivatiob and stupidity that led o him winning

Ugh, that was dumb of us not to review our assumptions with the knowledge that there were, in fact, four mafiosi. Well played, Stryke -- but not that it could be any other way with very bestest mafiya game (like no one ever was).

Still satisfied with the amount of not-being-killed I managed to do, even if having a damper on my innocence the entire game didn't help drawing hits very much.

- The PMs were worded very carefully in that all "non-innocent players had to be dead" for the innocents to win. This means that if all the mafia were dead and JackPK was still alive, he would have to die for the town to win.
For the record, though, wording it "scum" accomplishes the same thing, is a dash subtler, and allows you to exclude from the equation third-party roles that Town usually doesn't have to kill in order to win (like aliens and survivors).

For the record, though, wording it "scum" accomplishes the same thing, is a dash subtler, and allows you to exclude from the equation third-party roles that Town usually doesn't have to kill in order to win (like aliens and survivors).
I did want them to have to kill JackPK in order to win though, haha.

Back
Top Bottom