7. Butterfree

Old Yesterday, 07:25 PM
Captain Husbando

Pronoun: they
Flora is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Meowfia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eifie View Post
Nah, I appreciate getting your thoughts from before you reread the thread. Who would you have voted yesterday?

I don't know if you've reread yet (you don't need to before answering), but do you mind giving me a quick rundown on stuff that happened in the thread on d1 from your pov?
Oh Christ thanks autocorrect for “shorting in” myself. Phones are hard. (Also i FORGOT THERE WERE NO N0 ACTIONS. that explains a lot of the dumb!)

Honestly, I was debating going for RNP before the reread, and I think? That’s where I’m leaning still? We’ll see.

As for what i recall of d1: eif and m&f debating back-and-forth, putting each other up for noms (which at some point switched to RNP v Eif?), DA nomming RNP before/after nominating....someone else I can’t remember? (Or was that Keldeo. That may have been a joke moderator nomination, now that I think about it.), ILS nominating RNP...

I didn’t reread yet, and I’m going to as soon as I post this, but I do stand by my particular wariness of ILS and RNP, at least from today. Squirtles has been p accusatory out of the gate, and RNP’s been quite, quite over-defensive. I want to reread before I draw proper conclusions on eif and M&F?
Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM
Beauty, brawn and Frontier Brains.

M&F has disabled reputation

Quote:
I want to derpclear Flora. This is the part I'm most shaky on. I have decided that I definitely don't think they're fake-derping, that's just not a thing in tcodf meta. Flora is clearly unaware of multiple important things that happened in the thread yesterday (important imo, anyway) and that suggests that they don't have a wolf partner who is talking to them about the game. I think wolves must have had a decent grasp on the thread to make that DarkAura kill. Some of the parts that are shaky here is that maybe the wolves could just not be talking to each other, or maybe the things Flora is unaware of just didn't come up. The temptation to derpclear is really strong, though.
Oh, yes, I suppose that's what you meant. I don't know that that's a very strong clear; not every scum team is incredibly communicative.

Besides, it's possible to have settled on DarkAura without paying much attention to the thread as well; supposing you'd not read a damn thing, she's just about the best player here who isn't ostensibly likely to get docced. That said, though, there seems to be quite bit more of us who are on the ball than otherwise, so I suppose it's not exceptionally likely that this is the actual collective rationale.

Quote:
Yeah, I know that part. The point is that RNP did it first. Unless you mean it was a bandwagon once there were two people already on it...? omg please just let me hold on to this not w/w read, it makes things so much easier
look, by the time I arrived to make the joke, he was already trying to lynch the exotic cat instead

#cometobabahl
(click colias -- you know you want to -- for asb profile)
Old Today, 12:13 AM
oh man, good times.

Pronoun: She
Eifie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&F View Post
Oh, yes, I suppose that's what you meant. I don't know that that's a very strong clear; not every scum team is incredibly communicative.
It's definitely not very strong. It would be a lot stronger in an ideal game where wolves are communicating a lot and everyone is being active. :/

It was very tempting to apply Occam's razor when I was just thinking about things in bed at 2 am, but I think I was probably wrong to do it. What do you think of the post from ILS I quoted earlier (#80)? His vote changed things from 2-2-1 Eifie-MF-RNP to 2-2-1 Eifie-RNP-MF. He never moved it after that, so if ILS and RNP are wolves together it seems like he'd have to be hard bussing there and that is just a terrible move in a 7p cop game. Do you think that warrants an RNP/ILS exclusion? If RNP and ILS aren't teamed, I think Flora is almost certainly a wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&F View Post
look, by the time I arrived to make the joke, he was already trying to lynch the exotic cat instead
... I totally forgot about that vote (and apparently so did DarkAura) and after however many days I finally understand oh my god

"idk, I'm bad at puns" -Keldeo, inexorable pundit of puns and wordplay
Old Today, 05:50 PM
trucks are just wheeled donkeys

Pronoun: he
RedneckPhoenix is an unknown quantity at this point

I think. I'm still not mafia. Eifie seems to think ILS is mafia. Thus. ILS.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
Old Today, 06:29 PM
oh man, good times.

Pronoun: She
Eifie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedneckPhoenix View Post
The mafia, expecting me to be a bad player (because I sort of am) would kill my main accuser and a very proactive player
This is literally the opposite of the opinion you had on DarkAura at the end of D1...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedneckPhoenix View Post
I think. I'm still not mafia. Eifie seems to think ILS is mafia. Thus. ILS.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
You are aware that if we lynch wrong here the game is basically lost, right? So why don't you have any of your own thoughts? What happened to accusing Flora, and why are you apparently so sure I can be trusted when your opinion earlier seemed to be that for some reason we shouldn't be having any opinions on who is town?

tbh I don't know how much I want to engage with this because I think RNP has gone well beyond scummy town at this point and I can't see him not being the lynch today...