• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt Platinum only friend code thread of ultra pwnage

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehwmew

Banned
All of you Platinum players list your friend codes here. You could also give some idea of what time you are on wifi. Platinum FC:3523-8560-7187 :) p.s. Sorrry if this is already done, i didnt find a Platinum one so there :)

I meant i didnt find a platinum only one. ...how do i delete this thread? I have a feeling everyone hates me. :(

There is no Platinum-exclusive thread storing friend codes, but there does not need to be; the Wi-Fi League keeps records on friend codes for all of the DS-generation games. If you want to add your friend code to the list, read the rules and post in the appropriate thread.

To delete a thread, use the edit button, then click on "Delete." Confirm the delete by pressing "Delete this message." You can use this to delete any post, but if you use it on the first post in a thread that you made, it will delete the entire thread. Feel free to do so if you want--for now I'm just going to lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom