• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Lloyd Irving: Ace Attorney (an interactive fiction crossover)

Keltena

I told you – I'm always with you.
Pronoun
they
Lloyd Irving: Ace Attorney is an interactive fiction game that crosses over the characters and some plot elements of Tales of Symphonia with the plot of Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. Currently, the game and details of the cases are in progress, but the plot is all but complete and the characters have all been decided upon.

Gameplay will be very similar to the Ace Attorney games: there will be investigation portions where the objective is to search areas for clues and get information from involved persons, and courtroom portions where the player will have to find inconsistencies in testimonies and prove their claims with evidence. As the Ace Attorney series are adventure games, the interactive fiction medium works more or less the same.

There will be five cases, corresponding to the four in Apollo Justice, and each will have original puzzles rather than copying the case details from Apollo Justice. The degree to which these cases will imitate the original ones varies from case to case, but the plot is largely original.

Details? Obviously, Lloyd Irving will play the role of Apollo Justice. Other important characters include Genis Sage (Trucy Wright), Zelos Wilder (Klavier Gavin), Regal Bryant (Phoenix Wright), and Raine Sage (Ema Skye).

Any questions? Any suggestions? Any advice for a programming newbie using Inform7? Go ahead; I'd like to hear opinions.

Who's Kristoph going to be? Whoever it is, I want to see how the crazy super saiyan breakdown of doom is going to look...

ANYWAY It seems like it's cool.

Seeing as he's present in the first case, I suppose it's not a problem to say who's being Kristoph. It's Yggdrasill. But don't expect the same type of character you saw in Apollo Justice... ;D

Yeah; I swear I will work my ass off until this thing is done. It has to happen!

Is this something that you probably shouldn't play if you haven't played the original Apollo Justice? >|

The cases are going to be changed a lot, so the puzzles won't be spoiled, but some of the corresponding characters are going to be guilty of the same crimes. So, in short... no, not if you don't want to be spoiled. =/

Back
Top Bottom