• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ace Attorney Mafia [mafia victoly!]

I think polls are neat do you think polls are neat!!

• arroz con poll-o

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • a-poll-o justice

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • poll-iwrath

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • give a hoot, don't poll-ute

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Re: Ace Attorney Mafia

[considers the following actions... innocent dies, Vixie dies, it's left with one innocent and the mafia. welp.]

Mafia win!

Ukepartyc.PNG

(this is clearly the best mafia-win pic for an aamafia.)

CONGRATULATIONS ESPEON AND EMERALD ESPEON! ... Espeon win!! Also congratulations to Dannichu, Mike the Foxhog, sresevoir, St Christopher, and Skylark. ... I am the best at roledist shut up. It /was/ really close you know :(

Rolelist and action log in the next post!

Ummm right the following is what I could be assed to keep up with. There were like four more days after opal died ider but it should be fairly obvious what happened after. I guess; if you're really interested ask HEY MIDNIGHT WHAT HAPPENED WITH BLAH and I will say something. note that this action log helpfully contains my extremely helpful commentary I threw in at the time [nodnod]. happy mafiaing!!

--

%@1 Alita Tiala - lover * demonickittens
%2 Gumshoe - inspector * dragonair
%3 Pal Meraktis - doctor * opaltiger
%4 Guy Eldoon - doctor * Kratos Aurion hahahahahahaha i am so sorry
%@5 de Killer - terrorist * St Christopher
@6 Godot - alien * Vixie
%7 Kristoph - mafia * Dannichu
8 Tigre - mafia * Espeon
@9 Wocky - mafia * Mike the Foxhog
@10 Maya - channeler * Leafpool [Lamiroir]
11 Pearl - channeler * Flareth [Gumshoe]
@12 Apollo - rival * Brock
%13 Klavier - rival * werefish5
14 Dahlia - haunter * Skylark
%15 Ron DeLite - variable * sreservoir [steak, mafia]
16 Luke Atmey - variable * Emerald Espeon [taser, mafia]
17 Ema - paralyzer * Zora of Termina
18 Trucy - distractor * Zephyrous Castform
@19 Franziska - judge * NWT
20 Elise Deauxnim - oracle * Butterfree
%@21 Lamiroir - vanished * Walker

NIGHT ONE [not 'zero', you guys, that's just silly]

demonickittens (Alita) fell in love with St Christopher (de Killer) [HAHAHAHAHA /JUSTICE/ let's see you use your action now]

[actually do, that would be epic]

sreservoir (Ron DeLite) chose mafia, Will Powers's Steak [called it.]

Emerald Espeon (Luke Atmey) chose mafia, von Karma's Taser [so called it. so /totally/ called it. okay so once in #tcod I was like 'do I even bother writing the other item descs because variable ~always~ picks either roleblock or sleeper'. called it. and then just earlier someone was complaining about a 3:21 mafia:total ratio and I was like 'no, trust me. variables always go mafia, and 5:21 is fine.' and I /so/ /called it/. >D]

Dannichu (Kristoph) kills dragonair (Gumshoe) [at the same time I am killing dragonair! sorry dragonair. become less killable.]

Kratos (Eldoon) heals NWT (Franziska)
opaltiger (Meraktis) heals Dannichu (Kristoph)

Brock (Apollo) targets Kratos (Eldoon) [/ha/]
werefish5 (Klavier) targets Vixie (Diego) [/HA/ i cannot wait to get danni's action go danni go this could be epic]

Skylark (Dahlia) destiny bonds Butterfree (Elise)

Zora (Ema) blocks Kratos (Eldoon) [nyahaha.]

Zephyrous (Trucy) distracts Kratos (still Eldoon) [why is everyone going after Kratos pfft]

dragonair (Gumshoe) inspected Butterfree (Elise), who one might say has a questionable past... but yeah, innocent

Butterfree (Elise) asked: "By the time this night ends, has Diego become Godot?" answer: nope, and your question is boring. but understandably so, I guess; what else would you have to say the first night~?

DEATH NOTE: dragonair dead
also kratos was blocked
and so zephyrous had no actions against him, which I guess I should note cause that's like part of the role, yeah

DAY WAN

NOTHING HAPPENED except stuff was said, so that's cool I guess, but yep

NIGHT TWO

Flareth (Pearl) channels dragonair (Gumshoe) [and immediately bursts right. out. of her clothes, pal]

Dannichu (Kristoph) tries to kill Walker (Lamiroir). Coin flip: tails, Lamiroir is hidden in the shadows [or maybe the giant contrabass case?] and survives.

Kratos (Eldoon) heals Vixie (Diego)
opal (Meraktis) heals Dannichu (Kristoph) [snicker.]

werefish5 (Klavier) targets Walker (Lamiroir) [that's an... interesting choice, based on the previous discussion]
Brock (Apollo) targets Walker (Lamiroir) [which is quite the coincidence and also odd why does everyone want to kill walker? ... how the hell was walker more suspicious than res?!]

res (DeLite, steak) tries to sleep himself, but you can't target yourself! that's one of my rules. so then he goes for Kratos (Eldoon).
Emerald Espeon (Atmey, taser) blocks Dannichu (Kristoph) [I remember trying this gambit, hohoho. remember, kratos? course you do. come on, zeph, distract distract distract~]

Butterfree (Elise) asked: "By the time this night ends (as in, including the possible victims of tonight), has anyone died of overdose?" answer: nope, and your question is... odd... I'd think you could think of ~something~ more revealing to ask~! get on the ball... but then I guess I wouldn't be able to think of anything, so whatever

IKIGAMI: walker attacked but vanished
also dannichu was blocked
also kratos was put to sleep
also zeph wasn't targeted by anything
also zeph, zora, and skylark didn't send their night actions >(

DAY TSU

POLL FINALLY~
Zora of Termina (Ema) - 1
werefish5 (Klavier) - 10
Skylark (Dahlia) - 1
Abstain - 3

werefish5 (Klavier) died. She was not mafia.

NIGHT THREE

So Brock/Hidan's (Apollo) last target was Walker (Lamiroir). [He tried sending another PM, being all like "I'll kill Kratos because werefish died!!" but... it doesn't work like that.] Flipped a random.org coin, came up heads - Walker dies.

Dannichu (Kristoph) DROPPED THE BALL and so Espeon (Tigre) says kill demonickittens (Alita), who is lovers with St Christopher (de Killer). [FUN TIMES]

Zephyrous (Trucy) distracts Zora (Ema).

Flareth (Pearl-Gumshoe) inspects Zora (Ema) - not mafia.

Kratos (Eldoon) heals Vixie (Diego)
opaltiger (Meraktis) heals Dannichu (Kristoph) [and is being /so super boring and unhelpful/ GG OPAL you gonna kill everyone. ... actually, not far off from your role name.]

res (DeLite, steak) sleeps Vixie (Diego)
EE (Atmey, taser) roleblocks Butterfree (Elise) [which I suppose does not count.]

Butterfree (Elise) asks "When this night ends, has Diego been activated?" [which I guess makes sense, but still, blagh. also, answer is] noooope!

GHOST TRICK: walker attacked and killed by revenge
also demonickittens mafiakilled
also st christopher loverkilled
also zeph was still not targeted by anything
also vixie is asreep

DAY SURII

chiz went down wrt polls BUT in the end Dannichu (Kristoph) was voted off the island and revealed as mafia! dundundun.

NIGHT FOUR

Leafpool (Maya) channels Walker (Lamiroir), freakin finally; I figured she'd either dropped the ball or was waiting for someone who turned up mafia [shrug]

Espeon (Tigre) kills Vixie (Diego) ... ... or at least triiiiiies to, hohoho! Diego awakens in a coffee-induced haze to become Godot! Here's your free mask. >D

Kratos (Eldoon) heals res (DeLite, steak, mafia) [HAHA if he had just healed vixie one more time...]
opal (Meraktis) heals Butterfree (Elise)

Skylark (Dahlia) declares to target Butterfree (Elise), "and do this to this person until the end of time."

Zephyrous (Trucy) distracts Butterfree (Elise), which also is not affected by distraction

Emerald Espeon (Atmey, taser) roleblocks Kratos (Eldoon)

Flareth (Pearl-Gumshoe) inspects Leafpool (Maya-Lamiroir) who is doubly innocent!

Butterfree (Elise) asks, "By the time this night ends, is Detective Gumshoe still alive?" Which is. wtf. UM. I'm gonna say no, on account of in the games, even while maya/pearl is actively channelling mia, you'd still definitely say mia's dead, right? she has met her maker, singing in the choir invisible, etc. So. If she had asked if the inspector role was still in the game, or something, that'd be different! but. hrn. well whatever.

I'VE RUN OUT OF SUCH THINGS: vixie attacked and activated
also zeph is somewhat impressively still not targeted by anyone
also no one is asleep

DAY FOAA

no lynch - 7
res - 2

much discussion, little action! just like the real ace attorney. I await night actions with bated breath.

NIGHT FIVE

opal (Meraktis) heals Kratos (Eldoon)
Kratos (Eldoon) heals Butterfree (Elise) [ai, que chato! if you repeatedly say you're going to heal someone in the thread, maybe you can predict the mafia's efforts and redirect your forces to someone they'd actually pick...? :< disappointed in you, tickybox.]

Espeon (Tigre) aims to kill Butterfree (Elise), but cockblocked by a) roleblock and b) docheal. [nodnod]

Emerald Espeon (Atmey, taser) roleblocks Espeon (Tigre)

Butterfree (Elise) asks... something amazingly convoluted, let me go look it up... "Did Ron DeLite both (i.e. all of) i) align with the innocents, ii) pick Manfred von Karma's Taser, AND iii) still survive to yesterday?" Ron is res, yes, but one and two are inapplicable, and thus... nope!

IN SHORT: nothing. happeeeened.

DAY FAIBU

RES DIES goodbye cryptomasque!

NIGHT SIX dear god this game goes on forever

Emerald Espeon (Atmey, taser) tases Kratos (Eldoon)

Kratos (Eldoon) heals opal (Meraktis), except not
opal (Meraktis) heals Kratos (Eldoon)

Espeon (Tigre) kills opal (Meraktis)

Butterfree (Elise) asks,

and so opal = dead.

NIGHTt... DAY.. SOMETHING.. SIX YEAH

Kratos (Eldoon) heals Butterfree (Elise) [ai, que chato! if you repeatedly say you're going to heal someone in the thread, maybe you can predict the mafia's efforts and redirect your forces to someone they'd actually pick...? :< disappointed in you, tickybox.]

Ah, but what if the mafia predicts that I would predict that they would actually pick someone else? Case in point! Do not doubt the tickybox!

In other news, well played mafia, and innocents, I'm very disappointed in you. The game should not grind to a halt just because Butterchuru and I are dead, seriously. >\ I should pour scalding hot noodle broth down the fronts of all your pants.

HEY LET'S PLAY AGAIN ONLY LET'S ~NOT~ HAVE ME BE A DOCTOR THIS TIME

Last edited:

And this was actually a fairly easy position for innocents to win from, too. :(

In other news, well played mafia, and innocents, I'm very disappointed in you. The game should not grind to a halt just because Butterchuru and I are dead, seriously. >\ I should pour scalding hot noodle broth down the fronts of all your pants.

HEY. HEY. I RANDLYNCHED MIKE AND TURNED OUT TO BE CORRECT OKAY.

also I was actually planning to try to lynch one of Espeon/Emerald Espeon (I went back through the thread and iirc they were the only living members who hadn't roleclaimed, aside from Skylark) the day after Skylark if I hadn't fukken died in the process. DAMMIT SKYLARK.

...I'm just happy I lived till the end this time. Sorta.
Without doing anything. *useless*

2aezdye.gif

I was sure we were going to die once all the innocent roles had been claimed lucky lucky us!

ALSO NONONONO my list of predicted roles was ALMOST COMPLETELY CORRECT except I was SURE that demonickittens was Shelly and St. Christopher was Alita :(:(:( Why is St. Christopher terrorist in every game I'm Mafia in (which is actually only two, but whatever)

demonickittens (Alita) fell in love with St Christopher (de Killer) [HAHAHAHAHA /JUSTICE/ let's see you use your action now]

That happened to me in another game >:(

Last edited:
dang, so close. This could have been good had I actually paid attention more after revengekilling.

ALSO: Midnight, I usually GM as a rival/revenge role picks person if rival/pther is daylynched, but if they don't I just use the last one they sent in.

WELL GUYS I'm dissapointed in you all but I died on night one so sorry. :(

Not that I would've helped much, considering I got really confused during some parts, but still. >|

Also good choice Flareth! I feel kind of proud that you picked me for whatever reason you did.

Last edited:
I'd just like to point out that we intentionally wanted no death on night 5! Targetting Butterfree and getting roleblocked simultaneously was no mistake!

I'd just like to point out to the innocents who were alive and able to lynch me in the last round; it was /really obvious that I was mafia at this point/. Just about everyone had roleclaimed and there were about two of us who had claimed nothing at all. (We were the remaining Mafia!)

I'd just like to point out that we intentionally wanted no death on night 5! Targetting Butterfree and getting roleblocked simultaneously was no mistake!

... why did you just... not target anyone then. o.o

I'd just like to point out to the innocents who were alive and able to lynch me in the last round; it was /really obvious that I was mafia at this point/. Just about everyone had roleclaimed and there were about two of us who had claimed nothing at all. (We were the remaining Mafia!)

:C Skylark hadn't roleclaimed either and I needed to randlynch someone. Unless you're not referring to me in which case okay

... why did you just... not target anyone then. o.o

:C Skylark hadn't roleclaimed either and I needed to randlynch someone. Unless you're not referring to me in which case okay

We weren't allowed to not target anyone, apparently, although I never did get why we wanted to do that at all :P

Also I thought I was being far too obvious when I suddenly disappeared from the game right after Butterfree asked everyone to roleclaim, aha.

(go away 500 errors)

I didn't roleclaim *surprise surprise*!

Also, with the no kill day 5 thing. We figured it may have been our strogest way of saving res and as such we decided not to miss out on the opportunity. Better to live to fight another day, or so they say.

...our plan backfired quite a lot.

HEY. HEY. I RANDLYNCHED MIKE AND TURNED OUT TO BE CORRECT OKAY.

also I was actually planning to try to lynch one of Espeon/Emerald Espeon (I went back through the thread and iirc they were the only living members who hadn't roleclaimed, aside from Skylark) the day after Skylark if I hadn't fukken died in the process. DAMMIT SKYLARK.

Nyahahahaha :D

Back
Top Bottom