• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Super Mystery Dungeon

RV1fXkP.png

:|

I'm so frickin' mad about this. It would have been nice to get the game as a Christmas present.

Okay is anyone available to talk about how beautiful this game is with me, plz. It's so beautiful. Talk to me >:(

Okay is anyone available to talk about how beautiful this game is with me, plz. It's so beautiful. Talk to me >:(

I really liked how there are two kinds of dungeons - the ones that are a lot like they were in previous incarnations, and then the ones in forests and beaches and mountains that used custom models and just generally looked a lot more pretty and designed. They were frustrating as hell to get through forty floors of them, but they were gorgeous, especially the one that looked like autumn, on the Grass continent.

I really liked how there are two kinds of dungeons - the ones that are a lot like they were in previous incarnations, and then the ones in forests and beaches and mountains that used custom models and just generally looked a lot more pretty and designed. They were frustrating as hell to get through forty floors of them, but they were gorgeous, especially the one that looked like autumn, on the Grass continent.

I don't think I've seen any of the latter kind yet! Are the only postgame? I've just finished the main story, so if there were any like that there, I don't remember them...

I really really really love the scenery, though. It's sooo beautiful. Serene Village is so pretty and then I just about died when we got to go to Lively Town and again at Baram Town and omg. I just love the like, world, I guess.

By the way,
does Nuzleaf ever come back
?

I don't think I've seen any of the latter kind yet! Are the only postgame? I've just finished the main story, so if there were any like that there, I don't remember them...

I really really really love the scenery, though. It's sooo beautiful. Serene Village is so pretty and then I just about died when we got to go to Lively Town and again at Baram Town and omg. I just love the like, world, I guess.

By the way,
does Nuzleaf ever come back
?

The latter kind are way more common in the postgame, but an early example was Sheer Mountain Range, as the kind of thing I'm talking about.

It's a lot like Gengar in PMD1 in how that happens. But after all, you have to recruit every pokemon somehow.

I bought this today because I went into GAME to get a Darkrai code and I thought why not. (damn, this form of marketing where they lure you into their shop with free stuff works!)

This is my first PMD game, so I hope I enjoy it. I did play a bit of one of the GBA games aeons ago on an Emulator, but I don't think I played though much of it.

I ADORE THIS GAME?????? it's so pretty and so much fun I love it

also i sobbed for like twenty minutes at the end because why would you do that nintendo why would you take my partner away from me

I have this, but I keep not being able to get into it :/ the farthest I've gotten was Lively Town, and I've tried maybe four times. bleagh this is apparently Really Good but I cannot seem to enjoy it

I have this, but I keep not being able to get into it :/ the farthest I've gotten was Lively Town, and I've tried maybe four times. bleagh this is apparently Really Good but I cannot seem to enjoy it

It's definitely a much slower boil than the other mystery dungeon games. Overall after getting 100 percent completion I'd say it earns a 7.5 out of 10 for me. Definitely doesn't trump Sky but is still an enjoyable game in its own rights

It's really good, but I felt the plot was a bit rushed. The first third of the plot is neat and all, but it severely cut the amount of time you spend in the actual conflict.

Back
Top Bottom