The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Non-Pokémon > Silliness

Notices

Old 10-01-2016, 12:15 AM
Mmhm...

Pronoun: He
Espeon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: DREAMS.

HenryWong122 and Audrey729 – there's a LOT of double and triple posting going on in this thread from the both of you. If you've more stuff to add and you were the last person to post, please try to use the 'EDIT' button from now on, rather than creating consecutive posts.

If you're having issues putting multiple quotes from different posts into your post, select all of the posts you'd like to quote with the 'multiquote' button, then select the 'quote' button when you've selected all of the posts which you'd like to quote. This will bring you to a reply window with all of the posts you've selected to quote ready for you to add your comments to.

Thanks! :-)
Old 10-01-2016, 05:34 AM
Digimon Tamer

Pronoun: ME!
HenryWong122 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeon View Post
HenryWong122 and Audrey729 – there's a LOT of double and triple posting going on in this thread from the both of you. If you've more stuff to add and you were the last person to post, please try to use the 'EDIT' button from now on, rather than creating consecutive posts.

If you're having issues putting multiple quotes from different posts into your post, select all of the posts you'd like to quote with the 'multiquote' button, then select the 'quote' button when you've selected all of the posts which you'd like to quote. This will bring you to a reply window with all of the posts you've selected to quote ready for you to add your comments to.

Double and Triple Posting is where you post the same post 2-3 times not when your replying multiple times. Why can't people understand that?
Old 10-01-2016, 05:49 AM
Fire emblem is great

Superbird is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Superbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryWong122 View Post
Double and Triple Posting is where you post the same post 2-3 times not when your replying multiple times. Why can't people understand that?
No, it's when you post continuously several times. Doesn't matter if the content's the same.

The edit button exists for a reason. Use it.

For those in ASB Battles that I happen to be reffing, I have several habits that deviate from most other refs. These can be found in this document, and involve mostly stat modifications and status conditions, as well as other clarifications regarding the specifics of certain attacks.
Old 10-01-2016, 10:43 AM
Mmhm...

Quote:
Don't backchat – if a moderator is telling you to do something, you'd be wise to follow their instructions. Regardless of what you call it, it's still in the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rules
2c: Don't make many posts in a row.
If you want to add to a post you already made, use the Edit button; unnecessarily making another post cluttering up the thread constitutes a minor offense. Additionally, if the server is having problems and you accidentally post multiple copies of a post or thread, please delete all but one. Moderators will delete accidental double posts for you if they happen across them, but it would be appreciated if you'd make something of an effort to do it yourself when you notice. (That being said, there are no punishments for failing to do this unless you appear to be doing it on purpose.)
I'll highlight here the 'doing it on purpose' part. Consider yourself warned on this topic.
Old 10-01-2016, 02:25 PM
Says "also" and "or something" a lot

Murkrow is on a distinguished road

The other day I went to bed extra early because I was so tired, and then I had a dream that I was so tired that I went to bed early.
Old 10-01-2016, 04:48 PM
formerly known as Jaketiger1116

Karousever is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a rather disturbing dream last night. I was with my grandparents, and we were visiting some sort of park? But like, think of like a national park, not a frisbee-with-your-dog park. Anyway, I guess all of a sudden zombies existed, because I noticed we were walking down a set of stairs leading down a hillside and were entering forest, and I asked our guide if zombies would be an issue.

She said they should be fairly rare and we wouldn't have to worry. Of course, looking to my left, in the woods, I immediately spotted a zombie. I was really worried, so I said something, then it started running this way. The tour guide panicked, and we all bolted down the stairs and further into the forest.

At some point in our running, lots of other zombies were spotted, and soon there was a horde chasing us. Or at least me. The tour guide and my grandparents disappeared, it was just me running from this horde of zombies. I was coming up on a pond, and someone or something yelled at me to get in the water, so I jumped in the pond right away. The zombies followed, but they became really lethargic and slow once they were in the water.

They no longer posed a threat, but for some reason I had a knife and started to kill them all. This is the part that really disturbed me, stabbing them in the forehead or just cutting really deep into their heads. It was kinda awful.

Not a fun dream :(

Banner by Sokka217
Old 10-01-2016, 06:28 PM
pyew pyew pyew

Pronoun: who?
Sglod is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by audrey729 View Post
Um... Wow... these are such strange dreams here...
Shows you the kind of people that hang round here
Old 10-01-2016, 11:28 PM
AWESOMENESS

Pronoun: she
audrey729 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeon View Post

Sorry, Espeon. I won't do that anymore.

Old 10-02-2016, 01:12 AM
Mmhm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by audrey729 View Post
Sorry, Espeon. I won't do that anymore.

Aw, thank you. ^3^
Old 10-02-2016, 07:53 PM
Witch of Light

Pronoun: She
sv_01 is an unknown quantity at this point

So in my latest dream and found a spider web-shaped cloud, but when I came closer, I found out it was actually some intervowen ropes stretched somewhere. An old guy living in a nearby house told me that the thing was really ancient, maybe older than civilization itself. I figured it had to be made by a time traveller. And the first time traveller to pop into my mind was Honda Tadakatsu (because of Pokémon Conquest and Dialga), and I really wanted to meet him. I had my own time travel power: if I traced a certain size of circle counterclockwise with my finger, I went back a day. It was clear to me it would take forever to get to the time when the web was made, so I tried to make a bigger circle to time travel faster, but it didn't work. At one point I asked a (modern) soldier how to go back a hundred years. He had no idea what I was talking about. The closest I got to Tadakatsu was seeing a Honda car...

In another dream from the same night, I was at school with my brother and we were watching the beginning of Akira (I still haven't seen the movie, by the way). My brother thought the city had been destroyed by asteroids, while the teacher said it had been destroyed by "Iron Jesus". I said something like "that would be Tetsuo". Then the class ended and the teacher said we wouldn't watch the rest.

Yay!
Old 10-04-2016, 02:22 AM
AWESOMENESS

Wow. The only part I remember from my dream last night is that when my alarm sounded, I thought it was something else in my dream, but then I woke up to my alarm. I also have a slight feeling that it involved the Kings Cross station from Harry Potter, and my friend Evan was in it...

Old 10-05-2016, 01:38 AM
Digimon Tamer

Pronoun: ME!
HenryWong122 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is going to be my last post in here because I don't want to argue with a mod and get banned so I'm leaving this discussion.
Old 10-05-2016, 10:50 PM
Mmhm...

Quote:
This is going to be my last post in here because I don't want to argue with a mod and get banned so I'm leaving this discussion.
...no-one's angry at you? :s Just stop making consecutive posts and use the edit button if you have something to add? I don't really get what the problem is. :s
Old 10-07-2016, 04:54 PM
AWESOMENESS

I didn't really have any dreams last night... Probably because of Hurricane Matthew hitting us today

Old 10-17-2016, 02:59 AM
Statistically Inclined

Pronoun: he
Stryke is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Stryke

I had a bizarre and scary dream last night, which is weird, since I rarely dream. Anyway, I was this native american girl (no idea why), and I guess her father was sick and needed some special medicine from the woods. So she went to find it, except the thing that made her father sick, a black panther, was trying to kill the girl before she got the medicine. Anyway, the details after this are fuzzy, but at the end, the girl couldn't take being hunted, so (SPOILER) she ran at the black panther as suicide I guess? Anyway, she ran at the panther, which was like 5 feet behind her, and right as she got to the panther to get killed, I woke up. Honestly, that was REALLY creepy for me, and I have no idea what it meant.

Last edited by Stryke; 10-17-2016 at 03:07 AM. Reason: realized some parts might be just a bit morbid or sensitive for some people, so I put it in spoiler tags.
Old 10-20-2016, 03:28 PM
Witch of Light

So I had two or three dreams today, or maybe one dream with more stories. In the first part, I was watching some kind of fantasy story. There was an artifact that could give a person immense amounts of power, and some people attemted to get to it, but it was heavily guarded. Then it disappeared and one of the people who wanted it (presumably to create his own universe and make it his personal heaven) tried to find it. He found that all the guards were frozen. Eventually he found it, but a bad guy had it. It turned out he had duplicated the main guy and made one freeze the guards steal the artifact, and now the other one had been following the first one. Then he made them immortal and forced them to fight each other in a pocket universe that kept shrinking. Eventually the pocket universe shrank so much it split into several universes, each with all matter and no space. There was one with the two melting into a puddle of lava, and also separate universes for their torn off limbs.

There was an interactive bit where I was at a party based around someone giving out parts of the artifact's power, and I suspected him of being the Trickster from the Flash. The food was delicious though.

Then I was playing a cute game with a girl as a main character. Part of the game took place at a mall and she didn't seem to like a hair stylist ad that showed a woman with a long ponytail. I later found out that there was a dark backstory to that: she'd had an abusive boyfriedn and he had made her wear a long ponytail so he could pull it.

Then I was the girl from the game. I was locked in my room and my evil boyfriend was coming. Then I realized I could just open the window and fly out. He chased me, but he couldn't fly. I shouted at someone to arrest him, and they did.

Next up, I was playing another game, this time about some kind of sea creature that ate smaller sea creatures and avoiding bigger ones and poisonous ones. Kind of like Evolvo Plus, but a lot of those sea monsters were weird fictional ones. Among others, there were some dementor fish which were insta-kill however big you were.

After that, I was on top of a train, cleaning it with my hands and belly and apparently growing, Tasty Planet-style. When the train was clean, I decided to dive into the ground. I dug through some dirt with my hands, and then some kind of ad came on, saying that I was going to swim in lava and promoting my future experience like it was a new video game feature. My alarm clock went off before that ad even ended. Stupid ad, I'm sure I could have reached the lava level if it wasn't for it...

Yay!
Old 10-21-2016, 02:08 AM
Let's talk about this "dairy" section.

Pronoun: he
RedneckPhoenix is an unknown quantity at this point

Before we go farther, can I make a he ruined my dream journal joke?
one time i saw a piece of lasagna on the ground, just kinda chilling there, and then i saw a raccoon eyeing it from the bushes. He clearly wanted it but saw me and was threatened. So i just kinda tried to kick it over to him, and I realized that kicking something soft with sauce in it was probably a bad idea. First of all, the raccoon ran away as the lasagna splattered all over and was loud as hell, and second, my shoe was covered in lasagna. True story.
Old 11-05-2016, 10:44 AM
Witch of Light

Well, the lava thing was delivered on in a later dream where I blew up a volcano by throwing a poker in a pit of pee. But now onto today's dream.

It started at the house that used to belong to my Grandma. I went upstairs to my room and saw the walls going weird. There was a lot of nutmeg, so I ate it. Then I flew out the window. Later I got eaten and pooped out by Omega Flowey, or at least some monster that looked like him. I did go through some pipes, but it was all dry and spacious in there, didn't feel like the inside of a living being. When I told it to some people, they took me to some kind of purification place. Apparently Omega Flowey was a demon (who also had another name which I don't remember) and anyone he touched might later become an extension of him. There were some drinks at the facility, so I got some pomegranate-and-nutmeg flavored soda. I was released later, but I still had some demon stuff growing inside me and wanted to assimilate other people. First it was just getting close enough to random kids, but later I decided to spread the infection further. When I got to the sea, I sort of laid down in the water and felt where the nearest land was. So I went there. It was Africa, and some scientists were cloning Platybelodons there. I found out I could move around the land like I had on the sea, but only if I sprinkled some nutmeg on the ground. I got to the shore and went on a boat. I left some nutmeg around to help assimilate the crew (because that was a thing now). On the next land (probably America), I fed a cat nutmeg until it started talking (most likely a sign that it was going to transform soon) and teleported myself to the sea. When I went to the sea, I detected what I thought was Japan in the distance, and went there because Tokyo is where the power is. When I got there, I realised it was just a tiny, barren island shaped vaguely like Honshu. So I at least put some nutmeg and salt (I don't know why the salt) on some ice that was in the "northern part".

I swear I hadn't eaten any nutmeg before going to sleep.

Yay!
Old 03-26-2017, 11:28 AM
Korni Chan <3 my wuv...

Jirachu is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Jirachu Send a message via Skype™ to Jirachu

I had like a sexual dream about korrina a few nights ago but i don't remember the details of it very well.

Most of my dreams tend to be related to pokemon :P
...I'm ALSO still a fan girl over korrina xD
I like cute pokemon most overall. :)
My Little Pony The Movie was awesome too
Old 03-28-2017, 04:08 PM
Witch of Light

I had a dream where I was Aladdin, got killed, became a ghost and possessed the princess.

Yay!

Tags
dreams