• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Secret Link

Okay, you've got it; if anyone else wants the "fake" but real-looking link I guess just PM me :/

EDIT: The page is now apparently changed so that it no longer contains all of the information for the secret page. It doesn't really have anything on it now, but if you'd like to look: http://dragonflycave.com/sprites.asp

Last edited:
Not trying to mini-mod, but I wouldn't send it to anyone who hasn't found the actual secret link page, because the two are almost exactly the same.

Yeah. The only differences are that a) the title says "The Secret Page" instead of the unrelated thing it says on the page you found, b) it actually has every clue written down on the page instead of just talking about them, c) some of the text is reworded, and d) the bottom section has been updated. Other than that, it's basically the same.

Also, if you take the time to read everything it says on the page you found, you'll know where the link is actually hidden.

Oh, come on. Read everything and it will tell you in no uncertain terms exactly where the link is hidden.

It's not obvious at all. I guess EvilCrazyMonkey has no idea what he's talking about.

Well, yes, if you find that page (and don't try, those of you that haven't read the thread, it wasn't meant to be found)

Haha... I don't even remember if I ever found it or not! Heheh...

I actually have a lot of time on my hands so wasting time to try to find it one of these days might actually be slig htly entertainig! Or something. Meh...

I've onl
602176.gif

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies![/urly found three clues, two on accident and one by using my brain power !! 0_o

Back
Top Bottom