• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Tier III] Full Moon Fountain

Adriane

Super Moderator
Pronoun
she
~ Full Moon Fountain ~
- Where stars touch the treetops -

Leader: Vixie (Tier III)
An elegant dance, laced in poison
- PLENILUNE BADGE -

"I know why you're here -- only the finest trainers know of the Full Moon Fountain; you're here because you wish to cross swords with me. I am happy to accept your challenge, but it is only fair to warn you that I am unlike the others before me. My technique is patient and maddening; the agony will leave you begging for death. Full moon is nigh -- let us commence!"

Rules

• Challengers must have at least 6 badges to qualify for a match
  • Matches will be conducted at Lv100
  • Matches will be conduced as Single Battles (doubles team in the works!)
  • A disconnect will count as a forfeit if the challenger is at least two Pokémon down
  • Losers must wait until the weekend after next before requesting another challenge
Restrictions

• Ubers Clause - Pokémon considered "uber" are prohibited. All other Pokémon are fair game.
  • Species Clause - you may not have duplicate Pokémon.
  • Sleep Clause - you may not use a Sleep-inducing attack if your opponent already has a sleeping Pokémon.
  • Evasion/OHKO Clause - the moves Double Team, Minimize, Fissure, Horn Drill, Sheer Cold, and Guillotine are prohibited.
  • Self-KO Clause - If a draw results due to the use of Selfdestruct, Explosion, Destiny Bond, or Perish Song, the win is awarded in the opponent's favour. If a draw results due to a self-KO from recoil damage, the win is awarded in the user's favour.
* A violation of any clause will result in an immediate forfeit. Leaders are, of course, not exempt from their own restrictions.

~ VIXIE'S CERTIFIED TRAINERS ~
---

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom