• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Obsessive Scribblers

Oh man, I hope I stick with this too! I'm excited! Hoorayyy!!
Though I know have about five different characters to draw for Christmas now, huzzah!

I was thinking about drawing some RP characters, actually! So this ArtMo will actually get me to procrastinate until it starts!

So yeah, I'm pretty excited, especially if my random scribbles count.

Well I know I haven't posted here lately but I can't not attempt ArtMo. It should be easier this year, too, because I have half of December off! (the first half consists of finals but eh).

Have the rules been changed to 31 pictures in December as opposed to one every day?

Popping in from the middle of NaNo to say...

ArtMo? I'm in. I'm planning to draw my (totally not abandoned) OS comic thing for ArtMo, so I will actually have lots of things to draw! This hopefully won't end up like last year, in which I just went "I'm out of ideas" and stopped. The only problem I might run into this year is the scanning and cleaning up, which is not fun to do.

Go go go everyone! Be awesome! Join ArtMo!

It's fab to see so many other people as excited about ArtMo as I am. And it's only two days away now! Everyone, do your best!

@Spaekle; Yes, the rules have been changed now. You no longer need to draw once a day as long as you end December with 31 drawings.

ArtMo? I'm in. I'm planning to draw my (totally not abandoned) OS comic thing for ArtMo, so I will actually have lots of things to draw! This hopefully won't end up like last year, in which I just went "I'm out of ideas" and stopped. The only problem I might run into this year is the scanning and cleaning up, which is not fun to do.
yes yes yes yes yes this year's ArtMo is gonna be bloody fantastic~

I'd be interested in at least attempting Artmo. :x I was planning on drawing a bunch of really pretty insects I've came across recently, so I have a lot of inspiration. Just need to see if I've got the time.

I haven't posted here for ages, but I'm definitely in for ArtMo. I swear I'll finish it this time. Either that or I'll forget, run away, and hide for a couple of months run out of creativity.

So DraMo begins! :D
I've already completed my first two pieces, with my third one sketched up.
These previews link to the actual picture, hopefully they shouldn't lag people's connections as much as posting the whole thing.
(Oh lol I totally failed at making the border for the second preview pic)
Yeah my first picture is extremely crappy but I didn't have as much time to work on it. But I really like my second one!

EDIT: Didn't see the ArtMo topic in the Artist Lounge. So sorry about posting here! D:
So then no one makes the same mistake as I did, the topic to post ArtMo things is here: Clicky.

Last edited:
I'm going to join this club on the grounds that:

A. All I do in school is draw.

2. I can actually draw a few of my own cartoon characters, and will (eventually) be making my own comic.

So I have to do this thing for Welsh Bacchalaureate, which includes selling things for charity.
So basically, how do you like my groups new logo?

Warning: Almost Nudity and Sort Of Drugs.

Sorry about the awful awful joke. So, so sorry.

But anyway, this is the first thing I've spent more than a couple of hours on. It's also the first without black lines, and with (hopefully) proper shading, and I'm kinda wanting critique on it. I hope it doesn't seem too dickish if I ask for some red lines?
Either way, I'd be really grateful for any constructive criticism, ta.
: )

Eheh, all three green things are supposed to be pasties(sp?) (the stripper type), even though the lower one doesn't look like it.

It's not too late for me to join, is it? :3

No, it's too late now! Haven't you heard? The Obsessive Scribblers Club has been closed for years! Ever since the nuclear bomb went off one century ago, Earth's been in a crazy radioactive mode and everyone is dying from the radiation. I mean, we tried, but it's hard to keep a club open when all your members kept on turning into penguins.

... Actually, just grab a sign-in sheet and enter that portal over there and you'll be sent to the correct time line.

Well, ArtMo's going along rather nicely for me; I've got quite a few strips finished already, although I haven't scanned them yet. Also, I keep on finding myself drawing fanart for this awesome pokemon fanfiction called Pedestal. I have some fanart uploaded on to my deviantArt account, but they contain MASSIVE SPOILERS so don't look at them until you're done reading the fic. And by massive spoilers, I do mean massive spoilers.

Why have I not joined this yet :C
I took the liberty of adding myself and a couple of new members since the last edit to the member list. :3c

Welcome, new members! :D
That is all. :x

Daaamn, I wasn't able to do ArtMo this year. :/ Sorta depressing, since this was the first time it was available to me and I didn't do it. D:

/slinks in

I was just wondering if anyone else did one of these? i'm curious to see everyone's progress over the year.

I have one from last year too. c: any crits of my development are really great.

I drew like nothing this year D:

I guess I can say that I've developed my style a bit more since 2009, but I'm still all over the place :|

My New Year's Resolution is to learn how to draw proper anatomy and proportions! and learn how to do decent backgrounds XD

soooooooooo hey everyone, I'm getting into drawing and art and such a lot more recently. Mostly fakemon. In fact, almost entirely fakemon. :P

Here's my DeviantArt that I just made. I currently have no friends :( so if you could add me (watch me? I haven't figured this site out yet) that would be really chill. :|

Hello #1 Bro, and welcome to the Obsessive Scribblers Group. :D Also, welcome to deviantART. I'll be sure to devWATCH and add you as a friend there~ It... It'll be pretty obvious who I am, seeing as my username doesn't differ from TCoD. :3

If you need any help figuring out deviantART I'll be glad to help. :D

Wow, this place got dusty with all the activity in ArtMo.

Just wondering who else has and uses Copic markers? I saw how fantastic the results of using them were and decided I wanted some of my own, so I asked for some for christmas. It was a bit difficult at first since I didn't have much variety, but I've since added to what I've got and i'm loving using them~

Back
Top Bottom