• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

It just occurred to me that I can get an emulator and an FFTA ROM and I can play it again!

I loved that game, so freaking much, and it made me sad when I lost it.

Have you played FFTA2? It's better than FFTA, for my money.

I caught a shiny Cherrim yesterday on White on route 13 :D Now if one of my Sneasel eggs would hatch shiny I would be even happier :D

Have you played FFTA2? It's better than FFTA, for my money.

Yep, I have; I do like FFTA2, but I loved FFTA a lot too. (though I'm not really sure which I like better, since I lost FFTA almost 2 years ago in a sad Hersheypark incident and FFTA2 wasn't out then to compare. Though looking back I like the plot better for some reason) I wanna play it again more for the nostalgia than anything.

Well basically all my friends know I'm gay now, which is pretty exciting.

AND I actually got a named role in a community production of Oliver! I'm decently excited.

First Monday I don't feel like crap because of school? I think yes. :D

Spring Break, for the win.

SUB-CHAMPIONS IN MAH BASEBALL LEAGUE. We started out winning 4-0, but we lost 12-13. But hey, sub-champions is better than nothing. SPRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING BREAK.

Super Meat Boy - not that hard (so far...). The pattern recognition is fun - the difficult and tedious part lies in the execution. That's the part where your reflexes might fail you... but all in all it's a question of practice and if you practice enough, you'll get past the level. I don't know why it's hailed as being so incredibly difficult. It's difficult enough to be fun, but it's not RAGE QUIT difficult.

I feel great. I haven't gotten to the end, though, so maybe by then I'll be changing my tune... either way, I have no intention of quitting!

Amazing how just hitting four seemingly random keys on the piano can lead to the inspiration to start working on an epic power ballad. :3

Whats that? I accomplished absolutely nothing today?
LIVIN THE DREAM

Looking through threads and finally a little piece of the perfect world fell here, a place where everyone is equal. The friggin schools up in PA everyone is protective of thief sexuality, me and my friends lobe to act gay and everyone makes fun of us but because they think we are, but here you can be who you want to be. GO GAY RIGHTS, and I will support this idea even if I am straight.

We did a bunch of scenes in drama today (DID I MENTION WE'RE DOING A VERY POTTER MUSICAL AND I'M GINNY? :D) and I am not going to have to kiss the guy playing Harry. Thank goodness, because that would be...VERY awkward.

20qfhgo.png

This is the source of all my happiness.

We're making a movie in my Multimedia class, and it's gonna be fantastic.

Also leadership audition info meetings for band begin today! :D And I got free tickets to a hockey playoff game tonight! Life ain't that bad lately.

We did a bunch of scenes in drama today (DID I MENTION WE'RE DOING A VERY POTTER MUSICAL AND I'M GINNY? :D) and I am not going to have to kiss the guy playing Harry. Thank goodness, because that would be...VERY awkward.

Whuuu-uuu-uuhhh! That is supermegafoxyawesomehot. :D

I've spent today in the sunshine with friends. My world is little but gosh darn do I love it. <3

CHAPTER FIVE OF MEAT BOY
*is on a roll*
And also I did really awesome on my chemistry lab today. And it was the last lab. :3 *party*
And tomorrow is the day of the musical!
*jamming out*
Not a bad Tuesday after all.

Of course my retainers have already broken, but seeing my crush working in his garden today made my day x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom