• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Placeholder for Kyurem forme found in B/W coding

Combined with the missing God Stone and Ice Burn and Freeze Shock, I'd say there's a pretty good chance that's legit, and we're definitely in for a Pokemon Gray version.

I'm not that surprised tbh - I had a feeling the alt Giratina thing may happen again especially when data for those two moves Superbird mentioned were discovered. Not a given it'll be used though; for instance the Azure flute never got used and so forth, so we'll still have to wait and see.

I'm not that surprised tbh - I had a feeling the alt Giratina thing may happen again especially when data for those two moves Superbird mentioned were discovered. Not a given it'll be used though; for instance the Azure flute never got used and so forth, so we'll still have to wait and see.

The Azure Flute was from an event that allowed you to battle Arceus at the Hall of Origins in D/P/Pt.

Haha dude what this is just stuff from the Pokémon info narc, I noticed this hours after Japanese B/W ROMs leaked how could that have taken a month of research

Also yeah it was kind of a given.

Interesting...So if there is a Grey/Gray Version, it is likely to be as a DS game considering the coding. If this is true, then I'm happy. I do NOT want to buy a 3DS just to get a game.

Interesting...So if there is a Grey/Gray Version, it is likely to be as a DS game considering the coding. If this is true, then I'm happy. I do NOT want to buy a 3DS just to get a game.

This. There's also the possibility of an event giving off Kyurem that can swap formes, but I prefer a new game.

Haha dude what this is just stuff from the Pokémon info narc, I noticed this hours after Japanese B/W ROMs leaked how could that have taken a month of research

Also yeah it was kind of a given.
Yeeah, this is pretty old. And not even just in secret hacker circles; it's been discussed on Smogon for ages, too.

I liek Squirtles said:
There's also the possibility of an event giving off Kyurem that can swap formes
Not really. In order for there to be an event giving off form-swapping Kyurem, the Kyurem alternate form would have to actually be programmed into the game beforehand, just like events giving out Arceus were possible because Arceus was already programmed into the game. This is just a placeholder that makes it easier to add a Kyurem form. Much like you can't have a Sky Forme Shaymin or Origin Forme Giratina on D/P, even though they had placeholders in the data, too.

Last edited:
I have a feeling that the new information that will be given out on the next issue of Corocoro may reveal Kyurem's alternate forme, but all we can do is wait...

Holy crap, Nintendo! Quit leaving us on a limb here!

Back
Top Bottom