• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Santa Avatar Month!

Haven't changed my avatar in over a year now (I'm pretty sure I started using this one during last year's NaNoWriMo), so... might as well MS Paint a Santa hat on now. XD

I have alot of Christmas spirit.

BEST CHRISTMAS AVATAR THERE EVER CAN BE :love:

My avatar is still the ancient one with my old name on it...eh, I'll Santa it up anyway. Then I'll just get a new one when the years flip over.

And to make it even more appropriate, I haven't used MS Paint in ages, so it will be even more poorly drawn!

EDIT: Heh, that actually turned out better than I thought.

Last edited:
I feel bad. I'd do it, but I have a Mac, and Macs mean no MS Paint, which means no santa gear.

I has a sad.

The worst part is, I'm a VERY Christmas-sprity person. Just not one of the crazy ones.

Put me down as a participant in spirit.

Sign me up! I'll draw it on, soon. :D Or I might just make another avatar~

I feel bad. I'd do it, but I have a Mac, and Macs mean no MS Paint, which means no santa gear.

I has a sad.

The worst part is, I'm a VERY Christmas-sprity person. Just not one of the crazy ones.

Put me down as a participant in spirit.

EVERYONE DESERVES A CHRISTMAS THING

iaza14524767700200.png

:O I just realized that your snowman has a hat!!! -just viewed it from a site skin other than roar of time style-

Yeah, I would have left it default but then the hat would be white in Roar of Time. :/ Thanks for noticing, by the way.

If anyone else can't make an avatar then I would be happy to doodle one for five minutes.

Back
Top Bottom