• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

One-Shot Back Cover of the Book

Music Dragon

Doosic Maggon
Pronoun
she
Main Character has done some things. But now, he must do a different thing.

Five years have passed since the events of the previous book. Main Character, still haunted by his memories, is thrust once again into adventure sometime around the third chapter - but the stakes are higher than ever before. Now, Main Character must team up with the mysterious New Character as he faces his greatest challenge yet... himself.

Music Dragon is the celebrated author behind classic works such as Letter of Application, Lateral Thinking Puzzles of Happiness and Pride and Prejudice. He lives in Stockholm with his two cats and has a drinking problem.

PRAISE FOR BACK COVER OF THE BOOK:

'Interesting' - Magazine

'Inspirational . . . Incredibly good at being the back cover of a book'' - Booklist (starred review)

'I particularly liked the ending' - Music Dragon

'Very ambitious' - Reggaeton Weekly

'Perfectly captures the essence of being stark, raving mad' - Dingus Reviews

'Main Character is a refreshing take on the protagonist archetype' - The Mallet

'Don't . . . read it' - Observer

Music Dragon.

I love you more than ever before. Add this.

'Amazing job on the innovative redesign of what could soon become a masterpiece in years to come.' - Mewtini

Back
Top Bottom