• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Diggersby Fanclub

Hi, do you serve chai lattes here, by any chance?
Ah, well, see, we're all out at the moment... It's on the menu, I know, but we've had trouble restocking. For some reason, all the local suppliers are refusing to sell to me! But I'll put you on the members list instead, that's almost as good as a chai latte.

I really like Diggersby!!! I love its cute floppy ears ^_^, I love its big chubby tummy :D, I love its scruffy little beard \o/, and I love how it's a perfect symbol of the working class man! Diggersby could easily overpower its bourgeoisie overlords, yet it is kept complacent by the very machinery of capitalism that exploits the underprivileged Pokétariat! Furthermore, should he choose to rise up against this system and take back the means of production,

(RISE UP
WHEN YOU'RE LIVIN ON YOUR KNEES YOU RISE UP
TELL THE DIGGERSBY THAT THEY'VE GOTTA RISE UP
TELL YOUR DIGGERSBY THAT THEY'VE GOTTA RISE UP

WHEN ARE THESE DIGGERSBY GONNA RISE UP)

*ahem* I mean
I support the Diggersby and the Pokétariat and I agree that these workers of our world should unite, for they have nothing to lose and a world to gain

Am I the only one who didn't always appreciate Diggersby until Shofu came out with that one video on YouTube....? Now I love it!

Ahem. It seems those philistines in the blue building across the street have resorted to outright barbaric practices in order to keep their customers, such as grafting people's titles into their skin! There's only one course of action: we have to do the same thing. From now on, all Diggersby Fanclub members must get a tattoo of Diggersby. You may or may not wish to include a patch of fake fur on his little belly. So cute!!

Back
Top Bottom