• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you want to see in the 5th gen?

Even if they just had a Team-Rocket-1st-gen kinda thing, where they're only there to give you some obstacles and a boss battle, not a "plot" designed to force you into capturing a legendary. That would be nice as well, it's been long enough.

Totally a vampire pokemon. HUMAN-like vampire. I will call him edward. He will sparkle and be with me always.

Totally a vampire pokemon. HUMAN-like vampire. I will call him edward. He will sparkle and be with me always.

Oh God, not Twilight, please no. D: That sounds like a great idea! ;3

I want to see the Game Corner back. Not the Voltorb Flip GC, but the slots GC.

The ability to turn of the low HP noise. It's so annoying...

A Dark/Dragon Dual-Type, Please GameFreak, please.

That's all I can think of at the moment. :3

DING-DONG DING-DONG DING-DONG DING-DONG DING-DONG DING-DONG DING-DONG DING-DONG DING-DONG DING-DONG

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

YES PLEASE TURN OFF THE LOW HEALTH NOISE. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Legendaries that look less like goats and bushes and more like... legendaries. Multiple regions, a flying type evolution for Eevee, fossils that don't look like stupid purple flowers.

That's about it.

there's a volume button, you know.

I know, but I love hearing the battle music. The DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG ruins the music, and if I turn the volume down I either a)hear my annoying little brother, or b)can't hear the lovely music. D:

DING-DONG DING-DONG DING-DONG DING-DONG DING-DONG DING-DONG DING-DONG DING-DONG DING-DONG DING-DONG

YES PLEASE TURN OFF THE LOW HEALTH NOISE. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Finally someone agrees with me!

From the videos, it seemed that it plays an entirely different theme when HP is low rather than the alert chime. This could potentially be more annoying, though.

From the videos, it seemed that it plays an entirely different theme when HP is low rather than the alert chime. This could potentially be more annoying, though.

Well, if that's true, I'd rather have a change of music than the alarm. But, that's just me.

It'd be nice if it was just the pitch or key that changed, but I guess an entirely different theme will be interesting.

It'd be nice if it was just the pitch or key that changed, but I guess an entirely different theme will be interesting.

If I remember correctly, I think the music slows down and sounds more, I guess you could say "panicier"?

But of course, I haven't heard it in awhile, so I'm not sure. o3o

YES PLEASE TURN OFF THE LOW HEALTH NOISE.

Yes to the highest power.

Also:
More Ghost-types. We only have 19.
More Ghost moves.
Ghost/Steel-type.
FLUFFY STEEL TYPE.

No HMs (except Fly). Why not make it so that there's guards who check if you have the badge and let you pass if you do?

Why don't they just make the Pokemon in low health just glow a bright shade of red? I'm guessing most people who play the games aren't blind, so its not like there would going to be an issue.

Why don't they just make the Pokemon in low health just glow a bright shade of red? I'm guessing most people who play the games aren't blind, so its not like there would going to be an issue.

VERY good ides. I hope they follow through with that.

Dude, I love you. That's probably the best idea I've heard in my opinion. No annoying ding-dong, but glow a bright shade of red.

Fan. Tas. Tic. x.x

Back
Top Bottom