• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Planned Teams for Black and White?

Planned team for White:
Daikenki.png
Doreida.png
Aakeos.png
Rankurus.png
Denchura.png
Chandelier.png

these nicknames: Musashi (ムサシ) for Daikenki, Bulb (ブルブ) for Doreida, StoneBird (イシトリ) for Aakeos, Envy (エンビ)/Lust (ルスト) for Rankurus, Shockchura (ショクチュラ) for Denchura, and Ghostlight (ゴスライト) for Chandelier. Some of the Katakana-izations drop a small tsu or syllable for space. I might have to change Shockchura, though. StoneBird's Katakana is a literal translation (IshiTori).

Last edited:
If I import Black:

503.png

When White comes out in English:

497.png
553.png
626.png
628.png

See, those four above are the ones I definitely want, but I want to use them when I can actually understand what the game is saying. If I get Black, I'll start with Mijumaru cause he's second in line for my favorite starters of this gen.

Also, the cool kids use Pokejungle for their sprites.

I'll be using
497.png
in my Japanese White and
503.png
in my English Black as my starter, then I will split the following between the two games:
508.png
510.png
549.png
563.png
589.png
604.png
606.png
609.png
614.png
620.png

... Monkeys! I have to choose six?

Definitely on team:
521.png

569.png
('tis garbage. yes.)
579.png

593.png

Possibilities:
537.png

539.png
(Ice Punch? YES.)
558.png

565.png

604.png

596.png

609.png

623.png

630.png

635.png

Yeah I don't know how this will play out...

Last edited:
500.png
Smokey the Ganonpig
512.png
Vanguard, guardian of the forest
593.png
Clap Clap the clapping jellyfish
587.png
Flyirisu the flying Pachirisu
553.png
Chomp the desert croc
628.png
Valiant, the American Eagle
Other possibilities
625.png
Cliché, master swordsman
649.png
Echoes, the ultimate warrior

I'd probably swap either Flyirisu or Valiant for the bottom two, but not at the same time (I need someone to use fly for me)

Okay, so far
CurrentWhiteTeam.png

then again, almost all these guys come fairly late into the game o.o Considering swapping Tsunbeaa for Ice-Cream though. (oh dear, that sounds unlawful)

Last edited:
Smugsnake (because Smugleaf is the new Mudkip, and its speed is RIDICULOUS)
Sand Croc
Zekrom
Archeos, or whatever it's called, the Archaeopteryx-looking fossil pokemon.
Fire-moth, because I'll need a reliable fire-type.
The dark-steel blade arm guy, because look at him. Just look at him.

497.png
508.png
526.png
547.png
565.png
637.png

. . . . ./ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . /
503.png
transparent80725.png
transparent80725.png
549.png

I actually really like these new ones.

I don't care what as long as it has a magentificentisteed Pendoraa on it.

545.png

*collapses with awesome*

A few others would be nice (e.g. Aekeosu, Zekrom, Leperasudu) but still, a magenta magnificent centipede steed (codename magentificentisteed) is the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom