• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What are your other names?

Besides this:

FlamingRuby (Serebii, YouTube)
EmeraldSky (PC)
LightningTopaz (BMG)
SparklingBlue (Thevgs.net, general nick)
ShineDiamond (general name)

irl: duck, tree, homedawg, rag. (first name, height, no idea, hair)

online: Hidancat, Ragnarok, Hugh_Man, Thanatos, YUKI.N, etc. (naruto((ew)), norse ftw, human!!1, death, Haruhi, other stuff)

so yeah.

IRL:

Azz
Azza
Big House
Mr. Big (not like that :dead: )
Azz Da Spazz

Online:

AaronCG
AaronCasa-G
AzzaGrazzazzle
Arwhooo
Saith

TCoD username- Frozen Weta
deviantART username- FrozenWeta
Pikmin Returns username- fungus freak

Aaaaaand to everyone else, I am Ahmet, and I am very, very glad I have that name.

I have several ridiculous IRL nicknames, all of which my parents use and I'm not telling you what they are. D:!

Online... umm
I'm only Tailsy on here. I generally go as Srebra everywhere else, although on ff.net I use ZheroRuby.

you'll always be Tailsy to me.

Err, I be Altmer here and pretty much everywhere else. Occasionally I use comradealtmer as well (such as on last.fm)

Oh, and Oceanborn Elf on Nightwish forums because I was being lol.

Hi.

Back
Top Bottom