• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your Heroes/Idols

You... look up to Mao Tse Tung? I hope you're not being serious. But since I know you to be pretty daft, I'm going to assume you were.

I don't give a damn what you say about Fidel or Hoshi-Ming, but if you're a fan of Mao, then I'm afraid we can never ever be friends, ever, ever.

My family comes from, and still lives in, China. You obviously have no idea what kind of effect that guy has had on people.

Why would you look up to someone like him?

Yeah, Mao was a piece of sh*t in China he kind of screwed the country when he was alive.

Fidel Castro's good, too. I also look up to Mao Zedong and Ho Chi Minh.

Just because your a Communist doesn't mean you have to look up to them all? Because that's what it seams. What about the people who have suffered under your hero's. Especially Mao Tse Tung. Who you look up to. He uses the Chinese army to shoot down anyone who opposes him The people live in fear.. And thats your hero?!
No offense dude, it seams everybody you look up to. I would love to use as target practise.

Fidel Castro's good, too. I also look up to Mao Zedong and Ho Chi Minh.

What's up with people saying Castro's good? Have you at least talked to people who lived in Cuba? I have some Cuban friends and they tell me about 'revolutionary' activities and how if you didn't do X thing you were 'counterrevolutionary' and TEH EVIL. That doesn't sound fun to me. D: *canada*

Do you plan to be a communist dictator who abuses human rights? Those do seem to be your idols. Plus, you're making all the decent communists out there look bad.

He likes Stalin too so probably. No offense to you CB but Mao and Stalin IMO were the worst. Fidel is/was so-so, I know Cubans who like him, and I know Cubans who hate him, so opinions tend to differ.

Back
Top Bottom