• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Do your parents know you're on here?

My little brother knows about it though. He's kinda obsessed with Dannichu and Butterfree (caught me looking at art threads too many times). Although he's too young to care.

HI CRAZY LINOONE'S BROTHER :DDD

Huh. My mum's never cared about me talking to people online. I remember a few years ago she came in to ask me something and I was talking to someone on MSN and she asked who I was talking to and I said "That's Jon. He's 23 and lives in America." and she didn't care at all. :/

My mom sees me on forums from time to time, but I don't think she knows what exactly they are. She did ask me for passwords and usernames to stuff, and I gave her some of them. But now I store all of my information on my flashdrive (I downloaded Firefox portable). I really don't think she would care as long as I don't rack up any charges, give out too much information, or threaten people. >_<

I talk to my padre about stuff that happens on here all the time. He regularly questions me about Why His Extremely Stupid Daughter Is A Moderator On An Internet Forum, but y'know! I'd say "lol hi dad" but he doesn't visit here afaik.

My mum is all "BETTER NOT BE TELLING PEOPLE YOUR INSIDE LEG MEASUREMENT!!" but she apparently trusts me because she doesn't check up on what I'm doing. She's just blow it up anyway but whatevaaaa.

Stephen visits here all the time! HI STEPHEN! :D

My mom does that, too! She thinks everyone one the internet is evil, and all the sites contain some sort virus or another. And she doesn't like giving out addresses, phone numbers, photos and such to other anonymous people. Even though she does that all the time. She'd kill me if she finds out that I actually have a life and friends on the internet.

My little brother knows about it though. He's kinda obsessed with Dannichu and Butterfree (caught me looking at art threads too many times). Although he's too young to care.
Ditto. Parents can be really stoopid sometimes <.<

Oh, And I'm up at night too 3 o' clock just to be here XD I'm a tCoD addict!

Last edited:
No, mine don't. They think that somebody will somehow find out where I live and kill me. I've given up on trying to explain things to them.

Also, I don't think that the swearing is very good...

My parents see me on the computer, so they're probably vaugely aware. They probably don't know about the swearing or anything other than it being a forum. They probably don't mind not knowing either.

My mom doesn't know and she probably doesn't care. I don't think she'd be very concerned over me going on a Pokémon forum.

My parents know that I email/AIM random people and that I'm on forums, but not this one in particular. Except a couple of days ago I was browsing Dannichu's art thread and apparently half my family knows you now. :3

No, they don't. My mom just doesn't get the whole idea of having friends online ("but what's the point, really, if you don't know they're who they say they are?"), so I pretty much don't tell her or my dad.
My mom does that, too! She thinks everyone one the internet is evil, and all the sites contain some sort virus or another. And she doesn't like giving out addresses, phone numbers, photos and such to other anonymous people. Even though she does that all the time. She'd kill me if she finds out that I actually have a life and friends on the internet.

These.

(so, Dannichu, Kusari... my mom knows that you exist! *gasp*

*gasp*

No, not allowed to talk to people online. But I'm old now D: Anyway stuff like "You don't know they are who they say they are" for me too; my computer privileges would be stripped if my parents knew.

I made the mistake of practically on purpose showing my mother that I was talking to online people, and got yelled at for it ... she made me think she knew about it anyway. D: I think she's suspicious somehow.

Back
Top Bottom