• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

AND SHE'LL GOBBLE YOU UP IN A BIG TASTY STEW

SO, WATCH OUT.

otni93.gif

I have to say this is really really unnerving.

EDIT:
I couldn't have said it better myself.

... OH WAIT. :D

WELL ANYWAY that's what I'm here for.

2d0z4nm.png

(I hope nobody minds the images, they are simply too good to pass up. )

I believe I shall join, and not as one of you normal ponies, oh gawsh no.

It's Saith, by the way, if that matters.

Sooo... I say we should get a conversation started up! What do you think your cutie mark would be if you were a pony? Mine would probably be a smiley-face sticking out its tongue, or piano keys.

I think mine would be something to do with music, maybe a microphone since I love to sing. Then again I also love to bake. I once back 8 dozen cupcakes to take to school just because I felt like baking, and I was incredible bored. (Plus when I'm baking dad doesn't make me do chores.)

So either a cupcake or microphone for sure.

A controller, i would think, or possibly a command prompt (eg "C:\")

ALSO OH MY GOD LAST EPISODE WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS.

I blame this thread entirely.

Ever since I'd found this thread, I've been watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. But the thing is, I was so sure that I hated My Little Pony. 100% sure. I hated it, I dispised it, I loathed it, I never wanted it to exist.

AND THIS THREAD RUINED EVERYTHING. MY GOD I LOVE THIS SHOW.

Applejack is my favorite. She's just too adorable, and her personality is just adorably hyper, I really love it. I actually like Nightmare Moon a lot, too. But mostly Applejack. :D

Now to answer the "What would your cutie mark be if you were a pony" question, it'd probably be a court scale, since I'm planning on being a prosecuter or a defense attorney when I grow up. C:

*goes to watch more episodes*

I blame this thread entirely.

Ever since I'd found this thread, I've been watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. But the thing is, I was so sure that I hated My Little Pony. 100% sure. I hated it, I dispised it, I loathed it, I never wanted it to exist.

AND THIS THREAD RUINED EVERYTHING. MY GOD I LOVE THIS SHOW.

Applejack is my favorite. She's just too adorable, and her personality is just adorably hyper, I really love it. I actually like Nightmare Moon a lot, too. But mostly Applejack. :D

Now to answer the "What would your cutie mark be if you were a pony" question, it'd probably be a court scale, since I'm planning on being a prosecuter or a defense attorney when I grow up. C:

*goes to watch more episodes*

WELCOME TO THE HERD, BRONY.

I was exactly same way, thought I would hate the show, and now I can't stop. I'm so happy I managed to convert somepony else :D

Back
Top Bottom