• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed Hi! Get your sprites from Mewtini! (Only closed until I can get some other requests done)

Re: Hi! Get your sprites from Mewtini!

:) Awesome!

EDIT: D: It claims to be an invalid file. Do you mind uploading with Tinypic or Photobucket?

*bites lip* Sorry... wrong link... Just saying, you could drag the picture up to the very top...and there would be the page...hi Squornshellous Beta...it's gotten busy.

I accessed the original page, and I'm navigating on Mobile Safari, so I need a link...

Javi.png

Recolor that so he has a white tee and blue jeans. Thankies.

Oh, it's okay Creed. :) (My thoughts: That was cutie!) I'm okay with ImageShack. Thanks for the suggestion, Creed! On it! (My thoughts: That was STILL cutie!) EDIT: Yo guys! There has been an important edit to the first post! I forgot to add two types of things that I do! Read first post. Thank you guys! And keep requesting! Thank you! EDIT: Creed, here is your Inferno! It's cute. I luv<3 it.
sinfernosnivy.png

And Mad MOAI, I got your revamps! Here you go! (Cloyster was a fail. Feel free to force me to redo it. I was procrastinating for a long time on it Dx.)
srevampedcloyster.png

srevampedseadra.png

Thanks again, and keep killing me with requests!
~Mewtini

Naw, Cloyster looks cool! Definitely more Pokemon-sprite like than I could have done it.

I also like how you did the Seadra's eyes. It makes it look more graceful in a deadly way, like a proper seahorse. Hehe.

Yes, I wanted Seadra to do something different. So Cloyster is fine... ok. Glad ya like it!
Uh, Creed, I'll upload it on Tinypic if you need it that badly... sorry for that. I Liek Squirtles, that is easy! On it! Oh, and everyone, I might start doing banners soon. Maybe. Depens on how helpful it'll be and how much Zoltea helps out. With that darned GIMP.
~Mewtini

(I could do layers...but that's cheating..)

No it most certainly isn't! As long as you don't, like, copy the sprite over from a different layer. I, personally, use layers a TON when I scratch, mostly for resizing and redrawing things.

...Or did you mean put the official Voltorb sprite under the scratch and copy that?

No, compare the Voltorb to my scratch. Not pixel over. But somewhat edit it to look a little like the sprite.

Pokémon Recolors:
Pokémon to be recolored: Luxio
Pokémon to provide palette: Ummm... make it albino, please.
Transparent? Yes or No: Yes plz

Pokémon Recolors:
Pokémon to be recolored: Eevee
Pokémon to provide palette: Make it different shades of blue. Make it's body a light sky blue, though.
Transparent? Yes or No: Yes plz

Huh. Albino sounds a little hard, since I have to get the palette...the Eevee will be a breeze.

Here you go, Lili!
2vuydr9.png

Hope ya like it! Oh...it's not tranparent...well, I'll make it transparent now! Tell me if there is anything you want changed in colors.

Can you make the fur the same blue color as the fluffy parts and tail-tip, but still make the neck fluff and tail-tip the original cream color? Those are the only things wrong about it. But other than that I love it :)

Here's the transparent image. Sorry!
es837p.png

How is it?

Oh, I'll do that. Tinypic is easier to upload. :D On it!

I hope this is it...
2d7zhwh.png

Transparent. Like I said, I don't know about the Luxio...I've tried...

Squirtle, sorry! I never forgot. Here you go.
5wxp9v.png

Sorry for being late! It was done like two minutes after you asked.

Back
Top Bottom