• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bulbatwig and Friends' Sprite Safari!

Zeph

from up here the sky is my thoughts
Pronoun
he
You reach the top of the large hill and look out across the Safari Park.

There is every environment possible - fields, forests, deserts, mountains, caves - and all of those areas are populated by many strange Pokémon. Some are mixtures of one or more, some are oddly coloured and some are just ugly and eye-hurting.

You climb down to hill and reach a small wooden building. You enter into a reception room. There are four doors: The one you just came through, one in front leading out to the Safari, one to the left with a sign above saying "Pocket Candy Store" and one to the right, which is slightly ajar.

Yo enter the door to your right and see a teen sitting at a desk. He is drawing on a piece of paper - drawing in pixels. He finishes the picture and places it in a large, humming machine in a corner. There is a flash, and suddenly another strange Pokémon appears - the Pokémon he was drawing.

He sees you and walks over to you.

"Would you like to make an order?"

---

Indeed, Castform's sprites are back.

I can make anything shown in the gallery, as well as Pocket Candy bars, which are my original form of spriting and cannot be copied without explicit permission.

Gallery:
GALLERY-3.png

>>>Pocket Candy Store<<<

SPRITING QUEUE (Three at a time, please)
  • Marowth
  • Eevairy
  • Mewzelf

POCKET CANDY QUEUE (One at a time, please)
  • Heracross

---

Deciding not to ask for a sprite, you shake your head and leave the room, exiting the building into the Safari Park. Nearby, you see a paddocked area where someone who appears to be a clone of the boy inside is standing. You approach him and look around at the enclosed creatures.

"You can adopt one, if you want," the boy tells you, "Just fill in this form."

He shoves a piece of paper into your hand. You read:

Name:
Species:
Special features(Odd colours, added parts, etc.) - keep in mind that they will probably change as the adoptable grows! :
Background:

ADOPTABLE QUEUE (One at a time, please)
  • Erindor the Espeon
  • Pralsa the Lapras

Last edited:
Oh yay first custermer
candy bar please
eevee and skitty if you can do too pokemon but otherwise just eevee then...
from ES

Did you even bother looking at the Store? I already have any Eevee one! Rrrrr.

Did you mean an Eevee bar and a Skitty bar, or one that has Eevee and Skitty on? If it was the latter, that may look a bit crowded and complicated, but I'll try it.

Hey, I'm back! The Texifier is in the house!
I'd like an Empoleon Bar, please. Crunchy Blueberry, please.
P.S. Are you the BANNED Blitzerzero from Serebii? Me and Bakuphoon were there!

If you're asking if I'm that guy, no, I've never heard of him/her. What gave you the idea that it was me?

Well, it isn't me. Just a strange coincidence ;]

And, by the way, did you bother looking at the queue? No more Candy Bar requests until I've done those two.

No, he is Spheal of Doom, though it is ages since he was online there last time <.<

Indeed. I logged on once and then kind of got bored. Apologies.

So, comments on the Forresparce?

A Spheal and Eevee splice, please. And the Foressparce looks... strange, but they looked weird in the first place, and it's better than what I can do, so why am I complaining! X3

Okay. It may take a while for me to finish your Metakachenusade, Terry T, but I will finish it at some point. Flora, the Eeevisu shouldn't take very long. And I will, I promise, finish the Candy bars at some point, it just usually takes me a while to be bothered to do them. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom