• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Final Fantasy club

I'm pretty sure FFXIII is the one with the main character named Lightning. XIV is the new online game.

I don't have a PS3 so I probably won't be playing XIII any time soon; it looks really pretty though, and a lot more... futuristic, I guess? than the previous FF's. Which is always a cool thing. (Although seriously, Lightning? Snow? Why the bad fanfic OC names, Squeenix?)

I also picked V back up yesterday just because. I've decided it's one of those games that you can take with you places to pass the time, but is not particularly involving. At least the gameplay is decent.

...Wasn't FFXIII the new online game? Or am I thinking about XIV?

Yes, that's FFXIV.

I love all the battle themes in FFXIII :o Particularly superpopes/Galenth Dysleys :o

Btw Spaekle, FFXIII comes on Xbox 360 in it's English versions as well, so you might have a chance to play it.

Last edited:
I don't have a 360 either. Just a PS2 and a Wii, and I barely even play those. I'm more of a handheld person.

Way to completely ignore my post Tsunami >.> I'm sorry, but this club must be brought back! Rawr

And now Hope is one of my favorite characters. He's the only "whiny kid" character in the series I like. Even if his outfit looks real ugly at times o.o

I also picked V back up yesterday just because. I've decided it's one of those games that you can take with you places to pass the time, but is not particularly involving. At least the gameplay is decent.

V is BEST GAEM!!!

At any rate, you can count me in, I guess?

I've played I, II, III, IV, IV-2, V, VI, VII, IX, X, XI (yes, XI), XII, XII-2, and loads of spin-offs including Tactics, TA, TA2, Chocobo Tales, Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon, Dissidia: FF, etc.~

Sign me uuuup!!! Final Fantasy is my life srsly.

I know I'm not IN DA CLUB yets but I wanna post my favorites tooooo

So I will

Vincent V. - Gawds I love Vincent, don't even ask the extent to which I adore the emo bastard.
Yuffie K. - Yuffie Haters are just jealous of her AWESOME NINJA SKILLZ
Nanaki - Just...words. There are none adequate enough to describe the awesome that is Red XIII. Best looking beast to ever grace a game by far, and an ace character, too.
Vivi O. - Vivi. Who does not love Vivi? Who?? I DEMAND to know who. So I can punish them accordingly.
Lucrecia C. - This is random and weird but I just...love her
Laguna L. - Does YOUR nose itch when danger is afoot? Didn't think so.
Quina Quen - Some say WTF, I say FTW.
Rufus S. - Much more dynamic than he appears, and very...noble. Cruel but noble. And very well dressed.
Kuja - Totally better than Sephiroth
Jenova - lolwut? Is she even a character? I don't know, I just love...Jenova. Wut.
Elena/Reno/Zack F./Shalua R./Nero/Grimoire V/Cait Sith/Rosso/too many I dunno. Also just to clarify, yes, Dirge of Cerberus is baaaaaad but I still love some of the OC's, ok? Don't judge me.

Back
Top Bottom